“Terrific French Pastries”
Review of La Sucriere

La Sucriere
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Marigot
Reviewed 24 February 2015

We had the spinach quiche and crosante with American Coffee was just terrific . What they do they do well . Free Wifi with a pleasant staff. Eat outside with a covered patio or not Absolutely go back . We stumbled on this bakery when Safafina was closed on Monday . Our first trip to this restaurant .

Reviewed 24 February 2015

Our first Monday in St Martin, we head to Marigot for breakfast at our favorite french bakery to discover it's closed on Monday :( but I know there's another french bakery, smaller with less selection, a couple of doors down the street. I was please that LaSucriere had fresh fruit and a good selection of quiches...and I think the coffee cups are bigger. Breakfast was very good...no complaints!

Reviewed 9 February 2015

Had a great experience here with our pastries. A Fruit Tart and a Cream Puff. Cappuccino's were excellent! Enjoyed sitting outside and watching the clouds go by.

Reviewed 1 February 2015 via mobile

La sucriere is a nice place to sit and have a coffee and croissant or any other fresh bakery. It is in Marigot city Centre, close to the harbour. They have free WiFi.
At the moment we were there the toilet was not available, the only nuisance ....

Reviewed 16 December 2014

Whenever I go to Marigot for the market, I always go early to get a good parking spot and take my breakfast at La Sucriere. Their plain butter croissants are lovely (not quite as crispy as I like them best, but it'd be hard with their humid climate, I'd imagine). Their chocolate custard twists are amazing. My two favourite things are the chocolate-almond croissants ($2?) and the goat cheese quiche ($3+). Amazing.

I go back for them every year. They have decent coffee as well, although I'm super picky about coffee so I wouldn't say it was great.