“Great place”
Review of Infinity Jewelers

Infinity Jewelers
Ranked #29 of 63 Shopping in Philipsburg
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Hadn’t been to st Maarten in a few years but previously had gone annually for 17 years. I walked in and VJ, the owner greeted me by name and came over for a hug. VJ and his wife are lovely people. More importantly, my husband and I have bought a lot of jewelry here and never had any problems with their merchandise. They stand behind their customers and are eager to please and to earn future business.

INFINITYJEWELERS, Customer service Department at Infinity Jewelers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hey Dear
Thank you for your kind review!
We are happy to know that you had a great time shopping with us.
Your business is greatly appreciated and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon
Have a great day

"cruise"
in 8 reviews
"shopping"

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Great personal service great experience. The family went above and beyond to find the exact piece of jewelry we were looking for. Been shopping with Infinity for years and will be the only Jeweler on St. Maarten I will visit. Thank You !!!

2  Thank Cheryl I
INFINITYJEWELERS, CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT at Infinity Jewelers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Cheryl,
Thank you for taking time to write review about your shopping experience with us.
We appreciate your loyal support to our company and we look forward to seeing you at infinity soon!
Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

What lovely, helpful staff, beautiful jewellery very high end and reasonable prices
With a bit of friendly negotiations. My husband and I bought new wedding rings this time we visited and we are both very satisfied. It is are second visit to this wonderful jewlers
On our last visit 8 years ago we purchased a diamond bracelet and a diamond pendant
Both of which I still wear and love . Would recommend this shop to anyone who loves jewellery, we like to pop in when we cruise the Caribbean.
It's a must!! Gary and Julie Yorkshire uk .

Dear Gary and Julie
Thank you very much for your kind review!
We are delighted to know how much you appreciate your shopping experience with us,
Thank you for stopping in to shop with us and for recommending us.
We look forward to seeing you at infinity again soon!
Have a wonderful day

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We have enjoyed a relationship with Vijay, his family, and associates at Infinity Jewelers since our first cruise 20 years ago. We stop to see him each time we visit St. Maarten and each visit is a great time. We refer our family and friends to Vijay also. Good advice. A fair representation. Good price point. Good follow up service. Upbeat staff. No pressure. No nonsense. Just lots of fun and an enjoyable experience (just what I want when I am vacationing)! And much trust after many years of working with Vijay.

I should mention that Infinity's new shop is wonderful. We hope to visit Vijay and staff there for the next 20 years. We highly recommend a "stop and see" visit!

INFINITYJEWELERS, Customer Service Department at Infinity Jewelers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hey Dear
Thank you very much for such a kind review!
We are honored to have you and your family as our loyal customers and we look forward to continue serving you for
many years to come.
Thanks for recommending us and we hope to to see you soon at infinity.
Have a great day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2017

This jewelry store is the best!!!! Be sure and deal with VJay!!! He does EVERYTHING to make you happy!!! His jewelry is top notch!!! His prices are the best on the island!!! His store may not be as large as Diamonds Intl, but his selection is just as great plus better prices!!! I left with confidence that I wasn't cheated and received exactly what I purchased (nothing fake). If you don't like the first price, he will work with you to give u a better price!!! If nothing else, stop in to say 'Hello VJay!!". After meeting him, you surely will want to make a purchase and you won't regret it! I look forward to my next cruise and making another purchase there!!!

3  Thank Cynthia K