“Great Time”

Johnny’s Scooter and ATV Rental
More attraction details
Owner description: Scooter rental and scooter tours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Rented 3 Atv's, one for both of my teenagers and rode double with my wife. I've been to this Island 3 times, and this is the first time I've gotten outside of the tourist areas. It was good for my kids to see the non-tourist areas that are still struggling to recover from hurricane Irma. Loved the people, many went out of their way helping us find our way around the island. Awesome time. And Johnny was the best. Treated my family right.

1  Thank Donald T
in 24 reviews
"wheeler"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My daughter and I went to St. Martin on a cruise. Johnny's shop is an easy 10 minute walk from the pier. Neither of us had been on an ATV but after instructions from Johnny and a few minutes of test driving in the back we were on our way! We toured around the island seeing both the Dutch and French sides. Stopped at several beaches and a local shopping area. Had a wonderful time and would highly recommend both the tour or just to rent ATV's or scooters.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We just got back from a cruise where we stopped at St. Maarten. We rented a scooter from Johnny. When we got there he suggested that my husband and I rent an ATV as it would be more comfortable. He was absolutely right. Johnny was great, had great suggestions, about places to go and not to go on the island. We would defiantly
rent from him again.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I rented ATV’s and toured with Kenny. Johnny not only advised us to take ATV’s versus the scooters we had reserved, but the extra cost was waived because were. It aware that you needed motorcycle credentials to use scooters. We made many stops at beautiful locations. One of the last stops was at the beach bar at the airport. We were lucky and got to see two large airliners come in to land which was really AWSOME!!! It was quite the party spot there. Kenny was a great guide...patient and very polite. We have him a nice tip and some beverages. I would highly recommend if you visit St Marteen, it was a great and fun way to see the island. They are just outside the port gates as you start walking towards town.from your ship. We will be back at some point and will certainly plan to rent from them again.

Thanks Again,
Bill and Kelly Steele

1  Thank wjsteele3699
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Johnny was great! His shop was a short walk from the cruise ship. He got us checked in, paid, trained on the ATVs and on the road with maps and local information. He borrowed ATV's from a friend so that our group would have enough. He led part of our group to his friend's place so we could pick up the extra ATVs we needed. We were rushed to get back on our cruise ship, so Johnny returned the ATVs to his friend for us.

I was just a rider in our group; I didn't drive. But the ATVs all seemed to be in great condition.

JohnnyScooter, Owner at Johnny’s Scooter and ATV Rental, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you So much for your Nice review.
Hope to see you all Back soon !