1,044 results
All reviews major domo jade mountain moon sanctuary star sanctuary infinity pool bento box sun suite our honeymoon anse chastanet total romance package club restaurant helicopter ride once in a lifetime jazzy cruise jungle biking sister hotel open bathroom
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Went to jade mountain on our honeymoon and the accommodations were amazing. It was in July, so very hot, but the in suite pool made it perfect for cooling off. I do have to say, the rooms are made for the couples who are not modest or need privacy, which was fine for us, but not for everyone. The bathroom is open and it was so hot, clothing was sometimes just not an option other than a bathing suit. Nights were warm, but ceiling fan made it comfortable, also, we had no problems with bugs or lizards as some have complained and "Teddy" the butler was unbelievable!! He told us when we checked in He was there for our every desire and that was true! I highly recommend this resort and I am a hard grader! And view.....best in all of st Lucia!!!

Room Tip: All are amazing, but make sure you have am in room pool!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank rodney m
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Jade Mountain has completley spoiled me; so much in fact that I don't know how I will ever stay at any other property ever again. My husband surprised me with the most fantastic St. Lucian honeymoon that included five days at Sandals Grande and then a grande finale at Jade Mountain -- best decision ever. Our sanctuary was truly a slice of heaven. The infinitiy pool was so much fun to swim and relax in as we took in the awe inspiring view of the Pitons. Cruise ships cruised by as we relaxed in our lounge chairs, basking in sunshine. The service during our stay was award-winning; the food was mouth watering; the hidden gem of a beach and beach bar (I can't remember their names) were the icing in the cake. If you can swing it; make Jade Mountain a part of your St. Lucia experience. We also loved having our major domos and our snack boxed filled with unique treats daily. At night we would lay under the sky lit with millions of bright stars -- and watch not fire works -- but dozens of shooting stars fly through the sky. Amazing and totally worth the money.

Room Tip: You must book a room with an infinity pool.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Danica K
Reviewed 31 January 2012

First let me tell you that words and pictures do not do this place justice. It is quite possibly one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. My wife wanted to stay here and I did a bit of research before I booked. We also looked at several other places. No place even comes close to the level of service, and the use of the domos just adds another level. The food here is equally excellent at all of the various restaurants at the resorts (It includes the Anse Chastanet). Of note, it is a little pricey, but well worth it (we r bit of foodies from New Orleans). The activities (some of which are complimentary)---again top notch. Overall, if you can afford this place, it is most certainly worth the price--We looked at some other hotels first hand and stayed at one due to cancelled flight---It IS the BEST hotel/resort on the island of St Lucia. One note, we did get "greeted" by birds every morning, It was of minimal issues, and no real bug issue to note, as it is has an open air fourth wall.

Room Tip: Any room with an infinity pool is great.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank DocJRoll
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Beautiful resort, the Domos were great, the food was amazing, and we had a lot of fun with the employees that worked there. Just a phenomenal experience, it was the best vacation we have ever had.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Having traveled the world and stayed at some of the most exclusive hotels there are, Jade Mountain rates among the best. Went there to propose to my fiance, and it did not disappoint. The hotel worked with me ahead of time to pull out all of the stops and cooperated in any way possible to make the proposal special. Of course I had a whole plan for the proposal and they did everything they could to make sure the plan went perfectly, this included having employees lie to my fiance about where she was going, what we were doing etc....
The room was simply incredible. The service is better than you could ask for. Food was spectacular.

Room Tip: Any room is spectacular!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple