After much research into a quiet, secluded spot for our Honeymoon, one where we could have our very own villa, we found Stonefield. We could not have been happier with our choice!! We stayed in the Frangipani villa - was absolutely amazing. The views were incredible, the privacy was just what we hoped for, and the management and staff at the resort were extremely welcoming and accomodating. It really was the perfect honeymoon spot, I highly recommend!! We also used Christopher Taxi Service for our transfer to and from airport. This was a private transfer, and a bit less expensive than what the hotel provided. Highly recommend both this resort and Christopher Taxi Service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 27 lush acres near the rain forest and what is now a world heritage site. It is therefore secluded yet in the heart of all of St.Lucia's natural attractions like the open volcano, botanical gardens, rain forest, waterfalls, and other fine dining to enhance your experience of the island's local flavour. It captures the famous Petit Piton and Caribbean sea. Its villas have an open air design with 4 poster beds, hammocks, private garden showers and private pools. This resort was rated the number 1 resort in Soufriere by discriminating travelers - TripAdvisor. Please note that all guests at Stonefield must be 18 and over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Stonefield Estate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonefield Estate Villa Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Villa Resort And Spa
- Stonefield Estate Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere