There really are too many great things to say about both Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain. We got married at AC and spent our honeymoon at JM! We had a sociable wedding with around 20 friends & family - They loved it too.
We stayed at Anse Chastanet room 7F for one week.....Wow! The 4th wall was missing with an amazing view of the pitons plus the room was huge! What could be better!!!........Then after our wedding we were upgraded to Jade Mountain (room JA4) for one more week..........You have to see it to believe it! Nothing quite beats having your own swimming pool in your bedroom (Big pool too....which surprised us as we thought it would be small) both Hotels are so special and unique.
We preferred the atmosphere at Anse Chastanet as it was upbeat & very friendly - Jade was friendly but just a little too quiet for us.
Feel free to email me, if you have a questions as I have lots to say about both hotels. email@example.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquility, Romance, Adventure: What were Caribbean hotels like when you sat watching the sunset instead of cable TV? You can still find that Classic Caribbean at Anse Chastanet on St. Lucia’s quiet southwestern coast where two magical peaks, the Pitons, leap from the sea and the mountains are covered with luminous greenery.Architect owner Nick Troubetzkoy believes passionately in nature. So he created a hotel that makes the foliage and the flowers, the perfumes and the peaks, the sea and the bird song an integral part of your vacation experience. The estate encompasses 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft sand beaches. The resort’s two crystal-clear bays are part of a designated marine reserve protecting miles of colorful coral reefs teeming with tropical fish.With such a unique setting as his canvas, Nick Troubetzkoy was inspired to design a one -of-a-kind resort. A dozen rooms are tucked in behind the coconut palms that line the beach and the remainder tip toe up a flower decked hillside, taking advantage of the captivating scenery all around. Anse Chastanet’s ever growing art collection provides a visual feast of its own. There are impressive wooden sculptures and plaques, earthy burlap compositions, painted “sky ceilings” and vibrant acrylic paintings invoking memories of Matisse and Picasso.And while the sensuous seclusion of the rooms provides some guests with the perfect excuse for lolling away the day on the balcony, others head out to partake in the many activities on offer; yoga, snorkeling, scuba diving, tennis, sunset sailing, sea kayaking or jungle biking, hiking and bird-watching among the ruins of an 18th century colonial plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Anse Chastanet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anse Chastanet Hotel Soufrière
- Anse Chastanet St. Lucia/Soufriere
- Anse Chastenet