Bay Gardens Inn(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
USD 217
USD 130
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 163/night.

USD 153
USD 112
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
USD 299
USD 129
Hotels.com
Habitat Terrace(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
USD 98
USD 58
Alize Inn(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
East Winds(Gros Islet)
USD 822
USD 681
1,027 results
All reviewscallaloomarina viewhot tubchef georgefull kitchenhighly recommend the landingspigeon islandrodney baywasher and dryerbeachfront villabedroom suitest luciaplunge poolbeach barhalf bathbeach frontgreat property
Reviewed 12 January 2018

This is are really nice property. Great beach. Fab service, everyone person was wonderful and very, very helpful. The beach is great and the service at the beach is amazing. The only drawback is that the condo we were in had some issues. -- not all the ceiling fans worked well, and lots of nicks along the walls -- needs some new paint.

Room Tip: Ocean view is the best
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
EHGSocialMedia, Social Media/Guest Relations at The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Valerie B,

Thank you for granting us the opportunity to host you at The Landings Resort & Spa! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay; it is with pleasure to note your satisfaction with our team and facilities as we aim to exceed our guests' expectations. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our beachfront location and do hope that you had an opportunity to test our our complementary water sports. The kayaks are always a wonderful way to explore our coastline and view the mountainous landscape of our beautiful island. We thank you for your feedback regarding the villas, and do hope that this minor setback did not leave an indelible mark on your otherwise great stay with us. We hope we will be granted the opportunity to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Accommodations were terrific and luxurious! Our Dedicated Butlers
Peronilla & Antonicious were tremendous! We had a blast! We loved the resort and St. Lucia. The excursions were wonderful and our butlers helped with reservations and our New Years Eve plans too.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom with plunge pool is suburb! Beautiful decor.. #201
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear cdaly62,

Thank you for your feedback! Our team is pleased to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Landings Resort & Spa and that you found our team to be pleasant and polite. Additionally, we're thrilled to learn that you found our beachfront location to be ideal for being able to explore some of the island's best. We do hope you had a blast while ringing in the New Year and hope that your 2018 is just as bright. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

After our first stay at the Landings, I can honestly say it was the perfect location for both my family of 6 (including kids from 12-22) and my extended family (ages 7-82). We stayed in the beach front villa which included a butler. There were two good ones, but Silverius made our trip beyond exceptional. The entire staff strives to make you comfortable and happy, and do a great job. They constantly remind you to be on vacation and let them take care of the mundane details. George, head chef at the beach side Caliloo cafe, made meals delicious, healthy, and entertaining. He loves to wow you with special "off the menu" creations if you ask. The villas are clean, large, and nice. The pools are the perfect size to make you feel like you are not at some huge resort. The water at the beach is actually warm and very inviting with no big waves. Floating on a raft all day is fully permissible! There was plenty to do for the older kids as well. They spent their days on the sailboats, kayaks, paddle boards, etc. The beach is clean and well appointed. All beaches in St. Lucia are public beaches, but the staff makes sure you are comfortable and set up. Additionally, you don't have to be dogged by people selling you things on the beach continually (think Mexico there). The staff are genuinely kind and nice and you don't feel like it's constantly in search of a tip. It's just how they do it. Thank you to everyone there, especially Silverius and George, for a wonderful trip.

Room Tip: Beach front is awesome. Butler service will set up beach chairs, handle meal res outside the hotel and EVERYTHING else you may need.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Stephanie G

Dear Stephanie G,

Thank you for sharing such lovely comments. It was a pleasure to have you at The Landings Resort & Spa and to hear that you and your family enjoyed a wonderful visit. From the beautiful and spacious accommodations to the relaxing time you spent floating on the sea at our beach, it truly sounds like you had a five-star visit. Our team is delighted to hear that you were so impressed with Chef George's creations, and do hope you were able to savor the Caribbean flair. Additionally, we are thrilled to note your satisfaction with our team, as they are truly what makes our resort so unique. Thank you for mentioning our staff by name, and we will be sure to relay the positive message to them.

We thank you again for providing feedback and would love to have you back on our island paradise one day soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

While we only stopped for a drink at the pool bar, this was by far the nicest resort we saw on our 10 Days in St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines. It is in a secluded location and it was obvious everything was at a 5 star service level. the resort has every amenity you might need, but take a taxi if you want to go into town. I would NOT advise trying to walk to the downtown Rodney Bay Area south via the beach - as you get to the ship yards you must walk through a local, neighborhood where foreign tourists aren’t likely super safe (a bartender told us to hide our valuables on our walk and advised we leave before dark).

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank SaraK-9411
EHGSocialMedia, Social Media/Guest Relations at The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear SaraK-9411,

Thank you for stopping by The Landings Resort & Spa for a lovely cocktail by the pool! We hope you enjoyed the delicious and fresh ingredients that go into the variety of beverages that we have, and do hope you tried our famous Sweet Euphoria. Thank you for mentioning the high quality of our service, as we truly pride ourselves on that. Our resort is beautifully secluded and we hope that you will come back soon and choose to stay as a guest!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

First, I've waited way too long to write this review! I stayed in a beach front 2 BR villa with my husband and 2 teenage daughters.

---------------
As I've written this, it has become clear to me that what made The Landings special (there are a lot of beautiful, beachfront villa style hotels around) are the truly outstanding people who work there. I can't think of a single person who was less than wonderful. Not even anyone who I would say was "fine", or "competent". They were all really great. So good job to whomever's doing the hiring and training.
----------------

Service - This room included the butler service which is beyond exceptional. Perinillo and Tony were our assigned butlers and they were 2 of the most helpful, kind, friendly people I've ever met. At the beginning of our stay, I discussed with them some of the restaurants I'd seen on TripAdvisor that I thought we might like and they confirmed my choice of some of them and made other suggestions in line with mine. All of their suggestions were spot on. We had a couple very minor issues with the room that they had corrected almost instantly. And there was a lovely surprise at the end of the stay. The best part was that no matter what we needed, I just had to call them on the provided cell phone and it was taken care of. I didn't have to look up housekeeping, or concierge, or front desk, or .... whatever. Truly wonderful people.

Room - The room is BEAUTIFUL! Clean, comfortable, spacious, convenient, simply perfect. Enough counter space to blow dry your hair and put on makeup. Good water pressure for showers (I and my daughters all have a lot of hair so this is actually kind of important for us). Plenty of hanging and drawer storage for clothes to be put away and kept neat. Extremely comfortable beds. We used the hot tub on the terrace every day. The kitchen was large and well equipped but mostly we just stored leftovers in the fridge.

Spa - I got 2 massages while I was there and my daughters each had a facial. I'm not really big on the whole "spa" thing but I was in the middle of a problem with my shoulder which was exacerbated by the plane trip and carrying of luggage and in some pain. I saw Natalie the 2nd day I was there and she made me feel so much better, I went back toward the end of the trip and felt even better. My daughters were thrilled but they like the whole spa thing to begin with.

Dining - All of the restaurants were really fabulous.

The Palms - We only ate at The Palms once but it was delicious and the service was excellent. I don't handle heat very well and was fanning myself during our dinner at an outdoor table and the server opened the door to the dining room behind me to let the A/C out to us a bit. SOOOO appreciated and beyond any expectation.

Beach Club - breakfast every morning. Delicious and enough variety. Again, the servers made the difference. They were all friendly, remembered us from day to day and very helpful.

Callaloo Beach Bar - had lunch there most days. Not a lot of variety but what they have is delicious. I think I had the jerk chicken wings 3 times. Probably the best chicken wings I've ever eaten. Spoke with the chef on our last night there (George?) and he gave me the recipe. Really nice, friendly guy.

Room Tip: Beachfront with butler service - totally worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lmirante

Dear lmirante,

Thank you for feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to submit a five star review! It sounds as if between our beautiful villa accommodations to our ideal beachfront location, your trip went exactly as planned! We appreciate your kind words of the staff and will be sure to relay your special mentions to Perinillo and Tony and the rest of our team. They truly are what makes The Landings Resort & Spa so special and we are glad that you mentioned that. Additionally, it is fabulous that you thoroughly enjoyed all of the delicious cuisine we have to offer, particularly those divine jerk chicken wings! We trust that you were also able to explore our coastline with our complimentary water sports and soak up some wonderful sunshine next to the variety of pools on our property.

We enjoyed your company throughout your visit, and we hope that your travels lead you back to our doors again in the nearest future.