“Paradise Getaway”

Combined Coyaba Bedroom Suite  3
Vanishing Edge Pool
Guests enjoying the Sulphur Spring Mud Baths
Coyaba Guests enjoying the Mudbaths
Guests at the Secret Beach...
La'Tille Waterfalss
Coyaba Guests at Dennery Rainforest Zipine Adventure
Coyaba Guests at Dennery Rainforest Ziplining Adventure
See the Breathtaking Pitons by sea or land
Tropical Gardens
Amazing Sunsets
Hike nearby Pigeon Island Historical Park
Enjoy Reduit Beach
Somewhere over the Rainbow, dreams really do come true
Rainforest Gondola Ride...Spectacular
Rainforest Fern trees
Rainforest Ferns
Beautiful Reduit Beach
A Spa day at Oasis...Massage anyone?
Waterfalls
The end of another day in paradise....
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Greater London, United Kingdom
“Paradise Getaway”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I couldn't of asked for a better dream holiday in St Lucia as I wanted to visit The Island to experience the 25th Jazz and Arts Festival 2016. I booked an apartment at Sunwest Villas recommended by a friend and was not disappointed by my final choice.
On Arrival I was welcomed at the airport by Greg holding my name board amongst the crowd. After our brief introduction I knew straight away that I was in good company.
On route to my apartment Greg was a natural conversationalist and historian telling me some interesting facts and history about the island.

I was impressed by my apartment it had a great view over looking the green lush tropical landscape of St Lucia and you could see the Caribbean sea beyond in the distance.
The layout of the room was very spacious and clean with all the amenities & equipment eg:.cable tv, Wireless internet,cooker, cooking uttensil, washing machine, iron and ironing board, fridge, Air conditioning and ceiling fans all the things needed to make my stay more pleasant and not forgetting a double comfy bed.There was also a outdoor swimming pool, perfect for a plunge in the morning and I noticed it was maintained on a regular basis.

Greg also provided me with a top up cellular phone with the local network which was a bonus for me for ringing family and friends around the island at a cheaper local rate.
The service Greg provided was top class 10/10 always checking I was comfortable and if I ever wanted to go anywhere on the island Greg would always be at hand and would always offer to take me around.

I will definetly return to Sunwest Villas as I find the location ideal for easy walking access to the main beach, shops and local restaurants. I've already recommended this accommodation to some of my family and friends if ever they were to visit St Lucia.

Greg= Great Host , Great Location, Great Stay, Great Guy.
Hope to See you soon

Liked best: Location and view
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
joeanef
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 7 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed there for 10 days during the Jazz festival. The best thing is the villa is not in the heart of the bustle and not too far off either. The owner drives you to and from the Rodney Bay Area until 5pm which is great. He gives a cellphone to keep in touch with him, but in the evening you cab it, which is not too bad since it's not too far from the action. All in all a great place, serene, comfortable and affordable.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Willowcat...
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“Amazing views”
Reviewed 25 February 2015 for a stay in April 2014

We booked with Sunwest Villas on the basis of other reviews and were not disappointed. The owner, Greg, collected us from the airport and gave a great introduction to the island. When we got to the property we were delighted to discover that we had been upgraded to the four bed villa which is a lovely property. The views from the property were amazing and we sat out every night on the balcony watching the sunset. The property also has an infinity pool which we used every day -and usually had to ourselves! A bonus was that Greg gave us a half day orientation tour on the first day which we found very useful and we were also given a mobile phone which we could use to arrange a pick up with Greg. Would definately stay here again.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
sunlife20...
Winnipeg, Canada
“St. Lucia + Sunwest Villas = Great Experience”
Reviewed 20 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

SunWest Villas is a lovely property within walking distance of the marina, the view from the Villa is beautiful. The Coyoba Unit is perfect for 2 friends, couple with children, as the two bedrooms are spacious. The unit is very comfortable, and has everything you will need. We spent two weeks at the Villa, our only suggestion is to have a few more chairs and a few chaise loungers on the deck outside the unit. We did not rent a car, if you like to explore at your leasure it is advisable. Several reviews include comments about Greg Skinner the owner, they are all true, he provides a wonderful transportation service to anywhere you want to go in the Rodney Bay area. Greg's island information regarding places to eat and sites to see was spot on, Juan Du Bois at Pigeon Island and Marie's on the beach (rum punch with a real PUNCH) to name but a few. Our island tour with Greg went to places that the mainstream tours never go to. We cannot thank Greg enough for showing us this beautiful island. Will surely return to Sunwest Villas in the future.
Excellent value.
Laura & Elaine
Winnipeg, Canada

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The service received by the owner during the booking phase, and while we stayed in the villa
Liked least: Nothing in particular.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Travelling group: Teenagers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing