All reviews reduit beach st lucia espresso maker buccament bay pool area bit dated min walk sun loungers rum punch ironing board nice pool mini fridge welcome drink rodney bay area pigeon island beautiful beach president
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel was really nice, clean and well kept. Staff at blu was friendly and readily to assist with any questions. Every staff member had a warm welcoming smile that made your arrival and stay a very comfortable one. Their rooms were well kept, clean and had everything that will make you comfortable during your stay. Pool was amazing.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank avi2114
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel is a little aged but it has a rustic vybe... staff are really friendly and helpful..free breakfast but bacon was only served every other day :( lol... walking distance from the beach and mall...rrrreally amazing restaurant located next door. It's name is jacques on the waterfront..a lil expensive but the food is amazing.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We stayed at this hotel for the Easter weekend and the experience was awesome. We were greeted at the reception area by Lance who made us feel comfortable and welcome after a long journey from the airport and throughout our stay, all the staff members made us feel so welcome and comfortable with their kindness and professionalism. Thanks for the great service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I have to say, the staff went to every effort to make this stay enjoyable. Erin (manager) and Kevin (supervisor) really went above and beyond. If I were to return, it would be because of the fantastic service that they have provided. Props to the fantastic bartender Nigel - truly a rising star at this Hotel.

Rooms are very clean, beds are comfortable, food is fantastic, beach is walking distance. Truly a great experience. Will definitely return.

Room tip: Veranda rooms have the best view (top floor), but the Suites are larger and have a bigger deck.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Firstly, this one of the few hotels that price does not equate with amenities and service, the price is cheap, but the amenities and service are better than more expensive places that I have stayed . I stayed here with my wife, the location is superb, its at the end of the Rodney Bay Road, within walking distance of everything, restaurants, beach and shopping and the location is quiet. The staff here is nothing short of super friendly, the service is excellent, the rooms are super clean, the hotel grounds are clean, there is parking free of charge for guests. There was a buffet breakfast that came with my stay, it was an adequate breakfast with sufficient variety, eggs, toast, pancakes, sausages, cereal, pastries, coffee and some other items. Initially the room that I was assigned had a defective AC unit, without hesitation I was upgraded to another room, when I checked out and was given a complimentary room to change because my flight was very later that day, the pool is a lovely small pool with another smaller splash pool for relaxing. I want to mention special thanks to Mr Lance at the front desk for his flawless service, he treated us excellently without hesitation.

Room tip: stay on the ground floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple