I can't begin to convey my pleasure in choosing East Winds Inn as our belated honeymoon location. To begin, St. Lucia is a beautiful island with wonderful people, and my wife and I intend to return in the future, we have traveled to many locations in the Caribbean and St. Lucia tops the list as the most friendly and accommodating of them all. The resort itself is well maintained, excellent accommodations, but the staff is want makes this resort stand out. My wife and I never felt as though we were neglected or not properly attended too, the staff seemed to genuinely care that our every need was met. One instance of a gentlemen who noticed that my wife had a slight sunburn went out of his way to find Aloe Vera from the gardens on the resort to use on the burns. Another instance was the reception staff, attempting to secure a private hike of the Gros Piton after finding out that the tour company did not have enough people (8 people were required) to go forward with the tour. One of the determining factors of our choice of East Winds were previous reviews on the food and wine,as we consider ourselves "foodies,"and we were not disappointed. The four course dinners were expertly paired with wonderful reds from France, Italy, Chile, and Argentina as well as whites and roses. I can honestly say I did not have a meal that disappointed the 8 days we were there. The resort seems to be primarily be frequented by patrons from the U.K. while most U.S. visitors usually stay at one of the three Sandals resorts; I found this to be refreshing and enjoyed meeting several couples from across the Atlantic. East Winds is a the perfect resort for a relaxing holiday and as much as I would like it keep it a secret I just can't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet