All reviews harbour club modern hotel incredible hotel cardio machines led lights ear to ear finishing touches boat captain local beach late checkout rodney bay st lucia gros islet area return flight pool and jacuzzi swim up room booked this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

From the first point of contact to the very last! "Impeccable Service" ...
Denise from Reservations is the heart and soul of The Harbor Club. She is most definitely the best fit for the job! From the moment I got off the phone with her, I had no doubt that I made the right choice. It was a last minute booking, checked in after 10PM to be exact and the minute I walked through the lobby, I was greeted with the most inviting smiles. Anja & Seth from front desk, Andre & Kimron from Julia's, I can't remember the gentleman's name from the pool, I believe his name begins with a J. The lady from the tour desk, the young man who served breakfast, you all contributed to my stay in many great ways & being an employee at a 5 star luxury hotel my attention to detail goes a long way & i can honestly say you all blew me away. What really swept me of my feet was the surprise call from Denise herself after my departure to find out about my stay, since she was off duty. You are Amazing Denise!!! & i will highly recommend this hotel to my friends & family.
My cabin was so cozy & clean!! The grounds were immaculate!!! This place in itself is remarkable but the staff is what makes it memorable. Friendly & helpful staff, servicing you with a smile. My partner & I will definitely be back!!! And I hope to see you all on my return.. Thank you for accommodating us at the very last minute. Denise I can't thank you enough! Your Team Rock!! Afterall she did mention that I would be taken cared of & I was!! Thank you!! If you havent booked the Harbor Club yet, you need to book NOW!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vernessa C
GM-HarborClubStLucia, General Manager at The Harbor Club St. Lucia, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Vernessa C,

Wow, we are in awe of your kindness. Your review made our day! Hosting wonderful guests like you is definitely the best part of our job. Isn’t Denise just wonderful? We are thrilled her exceptional hospitality made your stay all the more memorable. In addition, we thank you for taking the time to praise individual members of our team, it means a lot and we will most certainly pass along your kind words. Beyond the excellent service, we’re glad all other aspects of your stay were enjoyable, as well. Thank you so much for sharing your review, Vernessa. We hope you’ll be back soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

When you stay at this property you don’t want to leave from Front Desk to the IT manager to the Chefs to the ladies in housekeeping just to name a few they make you feel like family. The resort is well kept and state of the art, in the mornings I fell in love with their deli 7th heaven that catered to my sweet tooth. If you are ever in St. Lucia this is the place be. You will note regret ever staying there.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JOHNJUNIORMILES

Dear John M,

Thank you for sharing your lovely five-star review! It’s heartwarming to read that our entire staff made you feel right at home. In addition, aren’t the pastries from 7th Heaven just delightful? The bakery definitely lives up to its name! On behalf of our entire team, it was a pleasure to host you and we come to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is nice enough, but it’s the hard working staff that saves it. We didn’t have hot water in our room upon arrival. They sent someone to fix it and then when it was time to shower again the next day, the water was cold again. They switched our room and tried their best to accommodate us. Ron from the front desk is the most hard-working, sweet guy. He tried to make up for the cold water issue and for having to move us to another room after we had already unpacked.
Hilton is supposed to takeover soon and I think it will make the property better. There are two areas at the pool that guests are not allowed to enter. There is a beautiful infinity pool with cabanas but hotel guests are not allowed to access unless they pay an additional $100. There is also a small terrace above the pool bar that is “off limits”. For such a small property, I was surprised at all the rules and the things we did not have access to without an extra charge. The rooms are nice enough though but the pool was absolutely freezing in March. A pool heater would’ve been a huge plus for us. One day we ordered pizza and a salad by the pool, waited about 45 minutes to an hour for it and then were told that we couldn’t eat it at our chair by the pool. We had to move to the tables. Why let us order from our pool chairs if we cant eat there. Or at least warn us before we ordered. Like I said, once Hilton takes over this should be a solid 4 star hotel.

Must dos: We loved the gym and used it everyday
-If you are there on a Friday night definitely go to the street party. It was pouring rain the night we went but we still had a blast.
-Also, order lunch from the food truck across the street. Lots of yummy food for a good price.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank theTrendyTraveler_

Dear Mstheisen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize for any inconveniences you encountered during your stay. Our guests who take advantage of our private pool area find the fee to be worthwhile. We’re sorry you were bothered by this and will take note of your feedback. Despite your concerns about our property, we are thrilled to hear that our excellent staff made up for it with their exceptional service. We appreciate your praise for our team, and will pass your kind words along to Ron at the front desk. Additionally. We’re glad there were many other aspects of your stay that you enjoyed—from The Gym at Harbor Club to the Gros Islet Friday Night Street Party. Our team really enjoyed hosting you, and hopes you will provide us with a second chance to provide you with an even better stay in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This was by far the best hotel I have ever visited, from the initial ride from the airport to the hotel, the driver gave me a history lesson of this magnificent beautiful island called St. Lucia. I was welcomed at the front door by a wonderful warm engaging women who constantly had a smile from ear to ear, this spoke volumes for me because it was clear she and every employee I encountered truly loved their job! Although the amenities will blow you away like the amazing Italian food at the restaurant called Positano's, the spa, the gym, the Pizza hut outside, the boat ride the beautiful scenery the spectacular pools, the most technological hotel one must experience, it all came down to the staff that clearly won me over. I wish I could name every employee in this review because they all deserve the praise they so richly deserve. I will be back thank you everyone for such an enjoyable stay!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sulli6385

Dear sulli6385,

The best hotel you’ve ever visited? Wow, we are so excited to have earned our spot at the top of your list! We might be biased, but this is definitely the best place to work and we are glad that was evident from the smiles on our team’s faces. We appreciate your praise for our staff and will pass your kind words along to the crew. Whether it was the impeccable dining options or the spectacular pools, we are thrilled our amenities surpassed your expectations, as well. It was a pleasure to provide you with a five-star stay, and we would love an opportunity to accommodate you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The staff here is awesome. We had wanted to go Black Panther on opening weekend and feared that we wouldn't be able to get tickets. Yanika was so helpful in trying to acquire them and I really appreciated it. All the staff we encountered were helpful and friendly especially the other lady at the front desk (I can't remember her name, might have been Shannel) The hotel had recently opened when we stayed in February, so understandably there were some minor issues. The wifi was a bit dodgy and the tv had an issue for which we had to call downstairs for them to fix it. The pool is fantastic and the breakfast is good. We also ate at Positano's on our Anniversary, where we were treated amazingly. In all, we will definitely be back.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lulou6

Dear Lulou6,

Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing our resort for your anniversary celebration. As one of our first guests, it is especially helpful to read your feedback. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay and we could coordinate tickets to the movies for you. In terms of the issues you encountered with WiFi and your TV, we are making a note of these concerns for follow up with the team. When you return to our island someday, we look forward to serving you again.