USD 435
Aanola Villas(Castries)
USD 68
USD 52
  • Beachfront
Poinsettia Villa Apartments(Castries)(Great Value!)
USD 175
USD 150
Orbitz.com
Casa del Vega(Castries)(Great Value!)
USD 64
Hotels.com
Belle Kaye(Castries)
TripAdvisor
7,901 results
All reviewssunset bluffbutler servicesandals regencyla tocjoe knowsmain poolour honeymoonbutler suitepavilion restaurantpiton restaurantcricketers pubst luciapiano bartwo storymain buildingprivate poolred flag
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Top tips:

× Plugs in the rooms are UK so no adapter's needed.
× Hairdryer is provided so save the weight and leave yours (full sized and great).
× if you're not fussy about brand, shampoo conditioner and moisturiser is in the room so again could skip bringing.
× towels are provided so your own are needed
×avoid going in January if you like the seas and beach. High tides leave no beach and red flags all day for the sea.

We read some reviews that made us doubt if we had made the right choice on booking but we most definitely did. It was amazing.

We arrived from Scotland on the 4th January and it was well needed after a miserable Christmas weather period. Our Initial room was above the jewelers and while nice, it was rather dated. The view was beautiful and we were so happy to be bear we just sucked it up. We did eventually get moved room as we made friends and saw all their rooms and realised ours was below the standard of everyone else. Bit annoying but we were upgraded to a suite with soaktub and it was beautiful!

The mini bars are filled daily and good choice of sofrdrinks. I think it's a shame that for what you're paying alcoholic drinks aren't included but we aren't huge drinkers so no biggie.

The rooms are cleaned daily and the staff are fab. I don't think we met any that didn't greet you with a smile and seem happy at their work.

The food. Oh man the food!! What a great choice is offered and it is such a high standard. The French restaurant la toc is food of dreams. Get the steak. Ask for two if you feel like you'll eat it. You won't regret it. We loved the pitons and ate there a lot. The only thing is say negative is the times are quite rota like and we like to have free choice on holiday. Different restaurants such different nights and that was a bit confusing and I'm not sure why they can't staff them 7 days but not a big deal again.

Our big negative was the beach. The red flag was up for nearly all of our 14days. This was the main reason for our upgrade mentioned earlier. We were really disappointed by the beach. There was hardly any 'beach' due to high tide and the sea was soooo rough. While I accept they can't control that aspect, I feel they should tell guests before booking that this is the case. This really was so disappointing as we don't get sunny days at the beach here and our main reason for holidaying.

Overall we would deffo recommend and being able to visit the grande saved it for us due to the stunning beach there.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kayleigh M
Reviewed 9 April 2018

My husband and I opted to spend our honeymoon at Sandals Regency La Toc in St. Lucia. Neither of us had visited the Caribbean before, so we worked closely with our travel agent. Upon arriving at the resort, we were greeted by the resort staff and were given cold towels to beat the humidity. We stayed in the Sunset Bluffs Club Level, which provided us with exceptional views of the ocean and sunsets daily. Our room was located on top of the hill, where it was nice and quiet. The beautiful room was fully stocked with bottled water, juice, sodas, and premium alcohol. Our favorite amenity was the soaking tub on the balcony. Although we didn't have access to the butler service, we didn't feel as though we were missing out, other than having to wait for the shuttle to transport us down and back up the hill.

Having booked a two-week honeymoon, we felt it was in our best interest to partake in tours and excursions. Scuba diving was by far our favorite activity! I was initially apprehensive because I used to fear snorkeling. The scuba program at the aquatic center made me feel comfortable because I was able to work on the pool/beach skills at my pace. Shanissa was our main instructor and was extremely kind and patient. When it came time for the open water dive, she took the initiative to hold my hand and guide me. She helped calm my nerves by giving me breathing exercises and encouraged me along the way. Her motivating demeanor led me to not only conquer my fear, but also find a hobby that I am now passionate about. Needless to say, my husband and I became scuba diver certified, and are currently working on our open water diver certification. If you have the opportunity to work with Shanissa, you won't be disappointed. She is truly passionate about scuba diving and instructing others.

In addition to scuba diving, we hiked Mt. Pimard, went ATVing and zip lining, and also had a couples' massage on the beach. We were blown away by the exceptional customer service we received throughout our trip. The resort staff was personable and made a long-lasting impression on us. From the aquatic center (Shanissa, Simeon, Zach, Nelson, and Mikayla), our housecleaner (Macrina), our favorite shuttle driver and singer (Mr. Bunz), as well as our nurse (Maria). It was tough leaving this magical place and our friends behind, however, we booked another trip to Sandals La Toc in December 2018. We are counting down the days until we return to paradise!

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank KellyB6000
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We took our honeymoon and stayed at Sandals La Toc. It was an incredible week, all thanks to the hospitable and friendly staff in all parts of the resort and the beauty of St. Lucia that surrounds you. We got to relax on a beautiful beach and also poolside, enjoy some wonderful food and much more.If you go, make sure to make a reservation at La Toc restaurant. It’s amazing! The food was incredible and so is the service! We were lucky to have Britany and Caryn take care of us. They were attentive, friendly, warm and gave great service! Britany helped get us back for a second night because we loved it so much! Overall, a wonderful vacation and couldn’t have asked for a better time.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We recently returned from our honeymoon here at La Too, and we already are planning our trip back! This resort has it all, places to escape for romantic alone time, beautiful views, beaches, and pools. You could get more of a party like atmosphere around the main pool but escape to one of the other two pools for more of a relaxing experience. There are tons of great excursions available for the adventurous type and so many great spots to just lounge by the pool or beach. The food and drinks were amazing, we never had a bad meal. We stayed in the penthouse sunset view room with tranquility tub and it was an amazing room. The views were breathtaking. We had Danelle and Marcus as our butlers during our stay. They helped make out trip memorable! We came back from our excursion to find a bubble bath drawn for us! They often made our dinner reservations and decorated our table ensuring we had a great spot at each restaurant. Danelle went above and beyond and stopped by the pool with pizzas for lunch and specialty drinks every now and again. We also met an amazing bartender named Andrew. He made us feel at home, he didn't just make amazing drinks he took the time to chat with us, give us some insight on the island and created an overall very friendly vibe! We kept going back to visit him at the bar! You won't regret staying at La Toc!

Room Tip: Rooms on the bluff seem to be quieter then those near the main pool.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome time, we extended our vacation from 8 nights to 20 nights while we were there. Garvey and BarKus our butlers made our vacation. Everybody their were awesome, going back next year, already booked

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple