Rendezvous is a real gem but few Americans seem to know of it (mostly British and Canadians, under 35 or 50+). Food, drink and service were excellent with lots of variety. The location, beaches, rooms and weather were really nice, and there were plenty of activities including hobie cats, kayaks, water skiing, tennis, yoga, walking, beach volleyball or just sitting by the pool or beach. At only 100 rooms (no TVs but they do have iHomes and they have wireless but it was inconsistent) with nightly, good quality entertainment, we felt lucky to have stumbled upon this resort. Only downside is being 75 minutes from the main airport and few direct flights. One of the few places we will go back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel For Couples. Rendezvous is the only all-inclusive boutique resort in the Caribbean nestled in a tropical garden on a 2-mile stretch of beach, designed for couples who want to spend quality time together in an atmosphere of personalized care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries