My husband and I came here on our honeymoon 10 years ago, then again for our 1 year anniversary and we absolutely loved Windjammer! We just got back from a trip celebrating our 10 year anniversary and fell in love with it all over again. And it was very obvious from the numerous other guests that were also back on repeat visits that we were not the only ones that have found a home away from home at Windjammer.
Of everything at the resort, I would have to rank the service the highest. The staff, everyone from the gardeners, hotel maintenance and shuttle drivers to the front desk, tour group and yes, even the timeshare sales people, are friendly, courteous, helpful and go the extra mile to ensure that you are having a great time and that everything is running smoothly. They were exceptionally good with the children around the resort. We did not bring ours on this trip (first week away in 10 years!), but there were many families on the resort and the staff at the restaurants and the beach seemed to go out of their way to make a fuss over them.
We love the villas at Windjammer. We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa (502) and the kitchen and living area were very spacious and well equipped. We had a problem with our air conditioner leaking and maintenance was there before we returned from breakfast. Our plunge pool was kept very clean as was our villa.
The location worked really well for us, as we did the rain forest zip line trip as well as the snuba and both were within 30 minutes shuttle from the resort.
I would recommend Windjammer to anyone. I can't wait till I can go back and take my kids with me! Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries