Open today: 8:00 am - 7:30 pm
Review Highlights
Power Boat Trip

We just spent a couple of days in St Barts and our highlight was a power boat trip with Jicky... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Annabelle S
via mobile
Very professional

We did a catamaran and lunch with this group. It was absolutely beautiful. We snorkeled at Isle... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2018
Neely L

All reviews colombier beach great afternoon st barths gustavia harbor sail crew boat skipper island water turtles beaches
Reviewed 1 February 2018

What a lovely experience. Captain Matt and Tristin made the experience worth every moment; we were sad to have the journey end.

They have valet parking which is a plus as parking can be difficult. They’re very well organized and efficient as you embark. The catamaran is 45 feet, in super shape and very clean. The service of drinks and light snacks well done. The snorkeling, swimming and sun bathing stellar. A great addition to our week long trip and a great way to see Colombier Beach.

The 9 A M journey wasn’t our first choice but our party of 6 all felt post cruise it was the best choice, allowing the remainder of the day for further adventures!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

What a great morning sail we had leaving Gustavia harbor and sailing to Columbier's Bay for some swimming and snorkeling. The crew was friendly and the catamaran was neat and tidy and new. The entire experience was so much fun and I would definitely do it again.

We went with friends who have been on the boat before and had a positive experience. The crew is quick to ask for drink orders and they bring everything right to you. We relaxed on the loungers that were at the fore of the boat for our 30 min sail around the point to our anchorage spot.

Columbier's Bay is beautiful and had good snorkeling right off the boat next to shore. The abandoned Rockefeller house is high up on a hill overlooking the water in Columbier's Bay. We explored the water while swimming and snorkeling for over two hours and then came back onboard for some more drinks. It really was the perfect morning. I would love to go back and do it again!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank cbrislin
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We took 2 tours with Jikky - first was the fantastic Wednesday sunset champagne sail and the other the 1/2 day sail to Colombier - 3 1/2 hours of sailing, snorkeling, and beach combing, then sailing back drinking rhum punch!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Chartered a catamaran for a day of cruising. Tom and Morgan did a fantastic job showing us the coast of St. Barths. As soon as we left the harbor, the sails went up. We stopped for snorkeling and swimming. We tendered in for lunch at Eden Roc. This was a yummy treat but took too long away from the boat (our choice). In retrospect, I would have done the box lunch and sailed some more. The boat is gorgeous and comfortable. Wine, snacks, and attention were abundant.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Jicky canceled my charter boat saying there was a mechanical problem. I asked if they tried to get me another. They said, "yes." I went next door to Master Ski Palou and they had a better boat for less money and didn't require an outrageous lunch fee. Jicky has no customer service and they probably sold the boat out from under me for all their honesty. Stay away from them. Master Ski Palou is much superior.

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank CornetCreek
Caroline D, Responsable commercial at Jicky Marine Service, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear CornetCreek,
We thank you very much for taking time to send your report. We feel terribly sorry to learn that you encountered some noteworthy challenges during your visit and that we did not live up to your expectations, and apologize for the disappointment this may have caused.
I would love to be able to reach you by phone in order to understand what has occurred.
If this option suits you, kindly feel free to contact me anytime at your convenience.
I hope I will hear from your soon.
My best regards,