“Great Caribbean destination”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chicago
“Great Caribbean destination”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Great place for a single or a couple. Saba is the nicest Caribbean Island I’ve ever been to. The roads are nicely built and maintained, and scenic! No slums, crime or desperate people. It’s small so you’re never far from the other side of the island, no matter what. Everyone, locals and tourists are friendly here. There are also no beaches or casinos, but is one of the finest destinations for freediving and scuba diving. The reefs are alive and protected. On a typical dive you’ll swim with sea turtles, tarpon, countless reef fish, and maybe a non-human-eating shark.
Albert and Michael’s apartment was perfect. They were waiting for me when I arrived and had a nice stock of grocery items; very much appreciated. Bedroom, kitchen living area and bathroom allowed enough elbow room feel like a home. The unit has its own private entrance from the road. The back yard/pool area is awesome! Great ocean view of ‘Statia, St. Kitts and Nevis. The Michael acted like a personal concierge. I ask about something and he arranges it. I arrived after a long day of travel with a stiff neck. They arranged a therapeutic massage (with Jael, highly recommended even if you don’t have a sore neck) and loaned me their icepack. This is a first class operation.
The walk to Windwardside is about 10 minutes and mostly downhill. The walk up is longer, but good for for building stamina and determination. 
I will go back.

tyedye33
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Special place, Special People”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I do not know that I can do service to our accommodations with words but I will try. The owners of this apartment obviously love their home, the island and want to share this with the people who stay with them. The location is the Windwardside the best area to stay for dining and drinks. The grounds and pool are as spectacularly kept as is the apartment. Every day I would return to the apartment and notice some special touch that I had not seen before. We were greeted by Michael, Albert and Tula upon our arrival (which was 6pm on a Friday night) this is normal....but what blew my mind was that they had stocked the fridge with the most thoughtful assortment of goodies. This stay went above and beyond any rental experience I have ever had.

15 Apr 2017
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Blue skies, a killer view, and peace for your soul”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Out of the Blue was perfectly located and perfectly appointed for our needs. Our hosts, Albert & Michael, seem to have thought of everything. From the airport, we simply asked to be taken to Albert & Michael's--no need for an address! Upon our arrival after a long day of travel, we were surprised to find the refrigerator stocked with a nice assortment of food and drink--that was a really welcome surprise! The first night our internet signal was very weak, and the very next day they had someone out to fix it! Out of the Blue is located up the road from Winwardside. And when I say up, I do mean up! It's a pretty steep hill to climb, but we got great exercise doing it--and after all, we were there hiking trails for fun! The pool area is absolutely perfect--it is a great place to get your inner peace on. I spent afternoons while my husband was out diving soaking up the sun and the amazing view. We loved Saba. If you are looking to be entertained, it is not for you. If you are looking for authentic, natural beauty both above and below the water, lovely people and lovely views, you will not be disappointed! Out of the Blue is the perfect property for your stay on Saba!

Your age range 50-64
15 Apr 2017
We very much enjoyed you and your husband during your stay and are both so happy you also liked our wonderful island.
Albert and Michael
Monmouth, Oregon
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

7 Mar 2017
Molly and Barth,
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you on your next trip.
You were perfect guests.
murtlethe...
Prince George, Canada
“Luxurious, quiet and even better than the reviews”
Reviewed 1 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Absolutely perfect retreat about a 10 minute walk up the hill from Windwardside. We were here for a full 2 weeks in January diving and hiking. This apartment exceeded our expectations in every way. Michael and Albert and littleTulla (the dog) were extremely helpful and friendly. The pool, yard and apartment were immaculate, beautifully designed and extremely well equipped. The view from the deck across the pool is stunning looking over the ocean at the other islands and ships going by. The dive shop (Saba Divers) picked us up and dropped us off, the grocery store would drive us up the hill if we purchased a larger grocery order.
I can not think of anything that could be better and would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a quiet, relaxing vacation. When life permits, can't wait to go back! Thank you Michael and Albert.

7 Mar 2017
Thanks for being such great guests!
We both enjoyed your company and are so happy you had a great time.
Hope to see you back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing