“Fabulous”
other travellers have booked this property
Terrace overlooking the ocean
Great Room The ocean view, just a few short blocks away
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Great Room
The ocean view, just a few short blocks away
Master Bedroom, queen size pillow top bed
Second bedroom, queen size pillow top bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Barrington, Rhode Island
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 18 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband, 16 year old son and I stayed at Villa Tres Palmas for 3 nights in March 2015 and absolutely loved it. The apartment was spacious, comfortable and well-appointed. It sits on a hill surrounded by a nicely tended yard overlooking hills with a view of the ocean in the distance. There is a large patio equipped with a table and 4 chairs, as well as two comfortable lounge chairs. The bedrooms both had good air conditioners which we only used at night, since there was a lovely breeze blowing most of the time. Both bathrooms were very nice with plenty of space. I liked the bath towels so much that I’m going to look for some at home! The property is in a local neighborhood with lots of local character (including wild horses!), a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from town. There is also apparently a small beach within walking distance. We mostly drove, so we could visit different parts of the island. I’m not sure I’d want to walk on those narrow, hilly roads at night anyway, although daytime would be fine. There was a washer and dryer for guests to use, as well as several nice beach chairs and a cooler for trips to any of Vieques’ numerous beautiful beaches. I can’t think of a single thing we wanted that hadn’t been provided. The owners, Regina and Tom, were really nice and incredibly helpful. They know the island well, and were available with suggestions and recommendations when we needed them (Regina even gave me her cell so I could text her with questions while we were out exploring!) but were otherwise completely unobtrusive. I would stay at Villa Tres Palmas again in a heartbeat, and would recommend it to anyone visiting the island.

Your age range 50-64
Egarcia20...
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Great location and perfectly maintained property. Highly recommend this rental for couples and families.

52highpla...
Helena, Montana
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed 18 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

This was a clean, spacious, and pleasant house with views of the ocean from the patio. Kitchen and baths were well-appointed and owner Regina was helpful whenever we needed advice or direction. As with any place on Vieques, I would recommend taking earplugs because of night-roaming dogs and chickens. That being said, I would still give Tres Palmas five stars.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
22 Jan 2015
Thank you for your kind words about Tres Palmas. I like to hear that my guests are comfortable. When I furnished Tres Palmas and equipped the kitchen, I did so in a way that I would enjoy. I have never been told that ear plugs are necessary to sleep. However, if one is from a rural or remote area, one could consider any sounds to be disruptive. Most guests comment upon the peacefulness of our location. There were a few stray dogs in the neighborhood that week and they were noisy at times. This isn't a usual occurrence. Usually, the only sound at night is from the coquis and the distant roosters, common to all of Puerto Rico.
Tako2k7
“Great views”
Reviewed 10 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

The house was in a really great location you could see the ocean from the yard in the distance but still a great view. The house was really neat and clean. Bananas cut right off of the trees in the yard. RegIna was really nice and very helpful about places we should eat and go. Overall was a great stay and would love to go back

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
BosFancy
Boston, Massachusetts
“Exactly what we were looking for!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband, 9 year old daughter and i stayed at Villa Tres Palmas recently for one week. It was exactly what we were looking for. The owners, Regina and Tom, were so welcoming. Before our arrival, Regina gave us tips and suggestions re: flights, rental cars, etc. When we arrived, she was there to pick us up at the airport and drive us to the local grocery store for a few things that wanted for the house. The 2 - bedroom house was perfect for us. Set up high on a hill outside Isabel Segundo, we had the beautiful tradewinds blowing through with lovely distant views of the ocean. We had access to beach chairs and umbrellas which we used every day. And while the owners lived in the unit upstairs, it was incredibly private and quiet. It really felt like a home rather than a rental apartment, spacious and so clean. We booked this trip last minute and, having never been to the island before, couldn't have had a more perfect vacation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing