“Heaven Karibe Adventure”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Heaven Karibe Adventure
Reviewed 18 March 2010

I went to Vieques for the first time on Feb. 2008 and took a tour to the Bio-Bay with Jorge from Heaven Karibe Adventure. I have to say, that it was one of the most fantastic experiences I have ever had. The bio-Bay was fantastic and so was Jorge. He is very knowledgeable and attentive with me and the rest of our group. I have returned to Vieques again on 2009 and lastly on 03/2010; every time I did the Bio Bay tour it was amazing and different. This last time it rained while we were inside the bio bay and the experience and view was amazing. I also did with Heaven Karibe the Snorkeling tour, which end up being a very nice experience with a wonderful view of corals and fishes. I definitely recommend Jorge and Heaven Karibe Adventure to anyone who wants to have a great time in Vieques. You can call Jorge at [--].

2  Thank Cathy G