“Coffee lovers must stop!”

Gray's Magic Coffee
Price range: USD 1 - USD 8
Description: A quaint little cafe In the heart of Isabel II. Situated just of the main square in one of the most beautiful historic buildings in Vieques. Serving high quality organic espresso and light bites.
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Great coffee, great ambiance... Highly suggest a visit if you enjoy coffee shops!

The owners has clearly poured his heart into creating a calming, relaxing, and delicious coffee shop in the heart of Isabel. You not only get GREAT coffee (including iced coffee- a rarity on the island) but have it in a historic building. Paninis are great too! Oh, and if you are lucky, you may get to experience a magic show!!

We hope to be back!!! Again, a must stop at coffee shop!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Coffee is excellent, in a quaint, old building, right as you get to the main Plaza (it did not show on my google maps, and the sign outside says Espresso Bar - Not Gray's Magic Coffee). The owner/barista is a magician!

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

So I thought it was just gonna be really good coffee but the barista actually does magic and he's quite good!

I'll be here all week folks!

2  Thank Xpress I
Reviewed 23 April 2016

I'm not a coffee drinker but I ordered a hot latte for someone and the customer service was great. I also asked my coffee drinker someone what they rated their coffee and they rated it a 4 :) The coffee was $5.

1  Thank Mailoha
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

The perfect spot to kick off your daily island adventures! After the first trip in we couldn't resist the pure cocoa mochas and the freshly toasted bagels. Truly an island gem...And I'm pretty sure there's a hint of magic in every cup. How else could we explain the magnificence of Vieques?