“Good Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Good food, the staff itrs excellent place but the price for the food is a high compared to the portion.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Went there with friends and family, the place is not bad but my main concern are the portions and prizes. Everything from the drinks to the appetizers to the main courses is overprized for the amount and quality. Fish clearly was frozen (even when told it was fresh). Waiter was cordial but a little slow (place was not busy). Will not come back or recommend.

2  Thank S1thlord
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I have made this restaurant, my #1 dining location, whenever I am visiting. I usually stay in the San Juan area, and enjoy the ride, knowing that no better food, scenery, and decorated location, can be found on the Island. THIS IS THE BEST, AND WORTH THE TRAVEL, TO VIEW THE BEAUTY THAT SURROUNDS !!

1  Thank Jack L
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Regarding some of the bad reviews: I'm not sure what others had, but, when visiting the island in January 2017 for a friend's birthday, we had a WONDERFUL meal! We stopped here after a beautiful day at the beach in Caña Gorda. From the appetizers to the meals, everything tasted great. My only complaint was slightly overcooked shrimp served atop a perfectly cooked salmon. Also, I had the flan with guava, which was super sweet. To make our dinner even sweeter, a small group (two couple, one older and one younger) provided live music! The piano accompaniment along with sweet Operatic sounds made for such a beautiful night!

I have to write a completely separate paragraph for the atmosphere alone. Albeit a bit hot from the sun, we sat on the balcony, where every seat has a view. Below us were clear waters with schools of large fish swimming around. The sunset was astonishing. If you visit Puerto Rico, it is more than worth the drive for some good food and amazing atmosphere!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

While having a great meal feel the nice breeze and great view if the ocean. You can observe fish from the restaurant. The food is very good quality. Variety in the menu, from seafood to meats and delicious desserts. It is a bit pricey but it is worth.