“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Regarding some of the bad reviews: I'm not sure what others had, but, when visiting the island in January 2017 for a friend's birthday, we had a WONDERFUL meal! We stopped here after a beautiful day at the beach in Caña Gorda. From the appetizers to the meals, everything tasted great. My only complaint was slightly overcooked shrimp served atop a perfectly cooked salmon. Also, I had the flan with guava, which was super sweet. To make our dinner even sweeter, a small group (two couple, one older and one younger) provided live music! The piano accompaniment along with sweet Operatic sounds made for such a beautiful night!

I have to write a completely separate paragraph for the atmosphere alone. Albeit a bit hot from the sun, we sat on the balcony, where every seat has a view. Below us were clear waters with schools of large fish swimming around. The sunset was astonishing. If you visit Puerto Rico, it is more than worth the drive for some good food and amazing atmosphere!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

While having a great meal feel the nice breeze and great view if the ocean. You can observe fish from the restaurant. The food is very good quality. Variety in the menu, from seafood to meats and delicious desserts. It is a bit pricey but it is worth.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Food and service are amazing. They have fresh seafood. Love the surf and turf, and the oysters. Filet mignon was also perfectly cooked. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

For many years we have come to this place. The place have one of the most beautiful views of the Caribbean Ocean, and sunsets are a most see. The tables are in the big terrace, no seats or tables in a/c.

The place looks good, well clean and everything in place. Waiters are usually friendly and know the menu. Sometimes the service is not excellent, they should work on this more.

I have always asked for beer and occasionally for white wine. Beers always cold and the white wine is average. I think they need to work they wine list.

When it comes to food I have never complaint about the mofongo, seafood or fish I had all this years. The mofongo it is always good very well seasoned, not dry and the seafood have been fresh and tender. Fish always well seasoned and well presented.

Never asked for dessert because we always end up to full, to ask for it.

It is a good place to go enjoy the view, relax and have a good meal.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

While the view is lovely, the food is horrific. We spent 10 days in PR, and ate out every single day. This was the worst meal during our entire trip, and one of the costliest. I ordered a house specialty that was impossible to eat. The shrimp and the veggies were so overcooked I tend to think that they were reheated. We eat out several times per week where we live, and this is the first time I return a meal in over 8 years. After returning my meal, I asked for a different dish, plantains stuffed w lobster, and they too were horrible. I think the lobster may have been imitation lobster but not sure. It was simply horrible. In short, simply avoid this place. They think bc they have a great ocean view they can serve the worst food on island and charge a small fortune!