“Worst meal during our 10 day trip in PR!!”

Pito's Seafood Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 167 Restaurants in Ponce
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2017

While the view is lovely, the food is horrific. We spent 10 days in PR, and ate out every single day. This was the worst meal during our entire trip, and one of the costliest. I ordered a house specialty that was impossible to eat. The shrimp and the veggies were so overcooked I tend to think that they were reheated. We eat out several times per week where we live, and this is the first time I return a meal in over 8 years. After returning my meal, I asked for a different dish, plantains stuffed w lobster, and they too were horrible. I think the lobster may have been imitation lobster but not sure. It was simply horrible. In short, simply avoid this place. They think bc they have a great ocean view they can serve the worst food on island and charge a small fortune!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Everything was bad. The food was horrible. Service was ok. My husband order a red snapper fillet with sauce, was a telapia fish, horrible taste. Old and dry tostones. The drinks wasn't that good neither. Prices,, very expensive... Beautiful view, the only good thing there. Bad...yuk

Reviewed 17 May 2017

They have excellent seasoning. We ordered shrimp mofongo and seafood parillada and they were all great. Excellent service, both the appetizers and the main course were served in a really short time. For those having dinner on a budget make sure you estimate a 15% of service that they automatically add to the check. I really enjoyed the food. It also seems to have a great ocean view, unfortunately my visit was almost at 9 PM.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim driving through Ponce and glad we did. Wonderful outside patio with beautiful views of the water, I had a delicious mahi mahi and my friend had blackened mahi mahi both were delicious. And the tres leche for dessert.... Yes you have to be careful with the parking but I think it was worth it.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This place is beautiful nothing fancy just perfect people,ambiance and food oh and can't forget the wine was very good. The service was great the food selection was great the food quality and taste just GREAT. I cannot say anything bad about this place, beautiful view on the outside deck. If you are in Ponce i recommend venturing out and visiting this place you will love it!!! I wish it was driving distance I would be a regular customer (LOL) !! See you next year