“One of my favorite places”
Review of PF Chang's

PF Chang's
Ranked #15 of 163 Restaurants in Ponce
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Delicious, what can I say? Nice friendly staff, good prices, even desserts are great! My girlfriend and I love this place.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

PF Chang's is a national restaurant chain but each store has its own character. The Ponce location is great because of service, atmosphere, and more importantly food quality. After may visits sampling several combination dishes, yesterday we went for sushi and were not disappointed. This store is the quieter in Puerto Rico and the staff makes a real effort to accommodate the customer. I recommend it!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

You must visit PF CHANG'S when in Ponce. It outwins an Asian food experience to your palate. The coffee was delicious; sabroso and cremoso. I'm glad I ordered a cup. I chose the Mongolian steak and my daughter ordered the Shrimp with Lobster sauce. Blow my taste buds away! Now I experienced PF Chang's for myself. It's your turn.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

PF Chang's have the perfect family environment. I usually come with my family for important or significant days.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

The ambiance is quiet and pleasant. The place is clean. The service was very good. The food was average, as the flavors at other PFC restaurants are bolder and fresher. The flavors here were kind of dull. Good prices.