“Puerto Rico and Greece.”
Review of Santorini OLR

Santorini OLR
Ranked #29 of 164 Restaurants in Ponce
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood, Grill, Puerto Rican
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Puerto Rican-Greek Grill. Open air dinning with a complete bar and a spectacular view to the Caribbean Sea live jazz every Friday night. Greek experience includes saganaki (flaming cheese), grilled seafood greek style, pita bread and hummus (homemade), gyros, and baklava. Santorini-OLR offers the best fish, steaks and Puerto Greekan Grill on the island!
Reviewed 27 January 2017

This place has an awesome view and serves delicious food. There "queso flameado" is something you must taste.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

If I lived in Ponce, I would eat here every day! I will never forget the ocean view & the atmosphere! The food is great, and the waitress was so sweet. You do have to drive just west of Ponce, go past the Holiday Inn that you will see up on the hill on the left. Take the next exit and go back towards Ponce. There are 4 restaurants here, go slow & watch carefully for the sign so you don't go past it. It is well worth the trip! Go when you have plenty of time to relax and enjoy the view.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Slow service but maybe it was because I went on New Year Eve's- only 1 waitress. Coconut mojito was good!

Reviewed 6 January 2017

This restaurant was very close to our hotel and had good prior reviews. We went on New Years Day, which appeared to be slow for them. Parking is a bit of a challenge here, but that's par for the course in PR! The staff was welcoming and efficient. I cannot remember details, but most of us order fish and I ordered the filet. The comments about the fish was uniformly that it was fresh and well prepared. My steak was flavorful and properly prepared. This property may be of particular interest to wine lovers as it had one of the better wine selections we have encountered.

1  Thank Chad K
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

The food was good. It took quite long for the food to be served. The server was very attentive to our needs. A bit overpriced but nice ambiance ...