“Good”

Ranked #26 of 153 Restaurants in Ponce
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was recommended by an employee from the Ponce art museum. It was good, it's right on the water and it's clean. We order the skirt steak medium, but it came well done. Still it was tasty. We also had the shrimp alfredo and it was great. It's right on the water so the views are great!the prices are very reasonable and the have a full bar.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Our family wanted an inexpensive dinner, but still wanted some atmosphere- and we got it! We went to eat 30 minutes before sunset and got a table right away, on the beach, with a fantastic view. We ordered empanadas, tostones, and rum lunch. Yummy and quick. Very laid back. Bathing suits with coverups, locals, even a cute dog. Dessert was the sunset!

Reviewed 5 February 2017

It is an excellent place to eat a snapper. I would say the best in the area. We went twice, lunch and dinner. The location outside is dark and isolated at nights, but I don't know it is really dangerous. Inside is quite and comfortable. My wife and friends also enjoy their meals.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Our group of 6 was getting tired and frustrated on a recent trip to Ponce when we got lost. This restaurant was there when we needed it. The service was good, the waiter very personable. Unfortunately it took awhile to get our food. Two of the party had whole snapper, it was good but very expensive. My mufungo was disappointing. One person had chicken that was very dry. Overall it was a pricy lunch that was just average in quality.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Second time I select this place to share with friends. We had two stuffed mofongos, a fried pork and chicken in mushroom sauce, and an octopus salad. All three were delicious. Service was attentive and corteous. Clean accesible restrooms. Calm and relaxed atmosphere promotes good conversation. Reasonable prizes. I keep this restaurant in my list of preferred sites in Ponce, Puerto Rico.