“Great lunch with friends and family”

Peru Fusion and Ceviche Bar
Ranked #283 of 1,106 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Plentiful and tasty. We had a great lunch. Ceviche, mofongo and all dishes very good. Generous portions. Very pleasant leisurely service. Great coffee too.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Went this past weekend. The place has been opened for a little over a year now. To our surprise, Chef Piero welcomed us. We did not know it was his restaurant. We were regulars at his prior restaurant El Rincón Qu No Conoces in Cupey. He kept the classic dishes and added new ones. We tried a few and as always GREAT. Will definitely return and is close to home.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

I came to this restaurant without knowing it was owned or operated by the famous Piero Quiroz, a well known chef who also has or had the "Rincon que no Conoces" restaurant in Guaynabo.

The ceviche was not at the level of Rincón. The dish was to tart, almost to the point of being uncomfortable to eat. The mixed ceviche's seafood was a bit rubbery and chewy, which took away from the taste, and the seafood was cut too small to truly enjoy well.

I will not scratch this restaurant off my list, because the menu is full of many other items that looked appetizing. But the ceviche will not be in my next order.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

This Peruvian/puertorican restaurant is one of the best in Hato Rey. It was recommended by a friend and it was delicious. They have lunch specials which are very moderate. Prices on alcoholic drinks are a bit high($7) since the restaurant is not in a tourist area. Ceviche has a great taste. Definitely will be back to try other dishes.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I love the ceviche and since my last trip to Peru I did not find any restaurant with the authentic Peruvian flavor. The ceviche is so delicious special the one with aji amarillo.

The risotto, empanadas and the famous tacu-tacu was awesome.