“Nice breakfast friendly staff ”
Review of Pannes

Pannes
Ranked #5 of 1,114 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: USD 8 - USD 26
Description: Pannes opens daily from 6am till late night and offers a great variety of breakfasts , fresh pastries and awesome puertorrican coffee. For lunch Pannes has daily puertorrican specials at great prices , you can have a mofongo , special beefsteak, mamposteao rice and many flavorful options. Stop by for dinner menu or check out the best wine cellar in town and bottle service at the lowest prices and you'll be spoiled with first class service all the way!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was a nice spot to enjoy breakfast. Lots of options to choose from. Eggs were decent but the mofongo was great! My sister also really enjoyed her Nutella French toast. Coffee was delicious and our waiter Julio was wonderful.

1  Thank Marica R
Write a ReviewReviews (1,573)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious breakfast including french toast and hangover egg platter. Everything was very good and generous portions. Good deal for breakfast in this prime area.

1  Thank ACraigH2Oskier
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We happened upon this place for a casual dinner on a trip to San Juan! We were pleasantly surprised! Trini was our server and she was fabulous. Food was great and service was fantastic! Highly recommend it! Oh and by the way the print shows order was the best ever...

1  Thank TravelersFromGeorgia

Food Presentation 3.5
Originality (creativity). 3
Price $$$

Reviewed 28 March 2018

During my recent trip to San Juan my partner and I were looking for a good breakfast place to try. After searching TripAdvisor, Yelp, Google Reviews, etc., Pannes kept showing up as one of the best breakfast places in the area so we checked it out. I am sure glad that we did. Luis Ommy was our server and he was very attentive and helpful with the menu selection. I have to say that hands down THIS PLACE HAS THE BEST CUP OF COFFEE ANYWHERE!!!! I asked Luis about the coffee an he said that it was Alto Grande Coffee and I could pick it up at a local store. I did buy multiple cans of it but I also mentioned to Luis that he would sadly not be at my house to prepare the coffee the way that they did there at Pannes.

As for the food it was also amazing. I had the Hangover with over easy eggs which comes with French fries and 4 pieces of thick awesome toast. I am a BIG guy and it was almost too much for me to handle. My partner had the bacon scramble with the hashbrowns and I was lucky enough to try a bite of the hash brown and it is incredible, nice and crispy outside and warm and moist inside just the way a hash brown should be. So do yourself a favor and eat at Pannes when you are in San Juan and request Luis as your server.

3  Thank Micah H