“Delicious! ”

Cuisines: Mexican, International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Great service and atmosphere! We were in for a conference and we're looking for something close to hotel. Next to the hotel and was very fairly priced.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

We came here after being frustrated by the lack of service at the Sushi bar at the Sheraton. What a difference. Servers were awesome - fast, friendly, and very knowledgeable - and the food was great! We will return!

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

The service was great, chicken fajitas were good, margarita not so good, guacamole needs salt, pork burrito is good. Its a outside restaurant with very loud music.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

On a business convention and came to this restaurant for lunch. I ordered a burrito and my colleague a hamburger. The food was cold, the rice my burrito came with was hard and old. The taste reminds you of fast food and taco bell. The service was very slow. Not a good experience. Two stars just for location. If you're thinking about it... just go somewhere else really...

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped at this cafe on a Friday night (12/2) to meet with a friend. It is one of those places with a good idea but not great execution. The place is right in front of the convention center which is a great hangout place for those attending a convention. They have live music, that's always good. But while the band is great you won't be able to hear a thing your friends are saying. The cocktails are unimpressive. I asked our super nice and attentive server if the bartender could make me a Moscow Mule, he asked and they kindly say yes....what the poor guy brought was something that I changed the name on the spot. It wasn't a Moscow Mule at all, I added some mint leaves from my friend's mojito and drank this concoction. The mojitos where a good lemonade. If you like your drinks on the light side and enjoy al fresco sitting with live music this place is for you. A big plus was our server. He was attentive and nice, and I apologize for not remembering his name. He was great.