“Special, Spacious, and Safe”
other travellers have booked this property
Fun at the lagoon park
afternoon activities at the lagoon relax at the lagoon park
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Fun at the lagoon park
afternoon activities at the lagoon
relax at the lagoon park
entrance to the courtyard
high riser bed in living area (two twin beds or 1 king)
master bedroom en-suite bathroom
early morning work out at the park
paddle boat rental at the park next door
fun at the lagoon for everyone
gazebo at the park
coin laundry in the patio
outside shower to rinse off sand from the beach
Entrance to the building
outide of building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
All0ttatr...
Cary, North Carolina
“Special, Spacious, and Safe”
Reviewed 19 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Our family visited Puerto Rico to celebrate our son's birthday and the Thanksgiving holiday together. We were supposed to have other family members join us in the apartment, but they decided to rent additional property in the area so we only had 3 family members which left us tons of SPACE! The apartment could easily accommodate 11-14 people.

SAFE LOCATION near police station, we frequently saw officers patrolling the area.

Gorgeous apartment with a unique artsy flair, beds extra comfy, clean, better than advertised.

MY FAV: Multiple sitting areas surrounded with exotic plants & landscaping.

A/C nice and cool, apartment reasonably cool so A/C not even needed all throughout the day.

Owner responsive via text.

WE RECEIVED DEPOSIT BACK QUICKLY!

We requested one bed per room but had multiple beds in some rooms...NO BIG DEAL.

BONUS, owner gave us the number of a driver to transport us (fee $21.00) from the airport to the apartment, he was unavailable so he recommended a young man named Saul who was exquisite! We arrived late and had other transportation delays ( I was exhausted from all day travel) he took me to get something to eat... nothing open at the airport, he got instructions from owner to assist us in getting into the apartment and escorted me inside, then returned to airport during early morning hours to pickup other family member...Saul was God-sent!

FYI: There is a note from owner which reads " so if you decide to use our white towels for makeup removal, consider them yours, and we will charge your security deposit for this sale"

Therefore, ladies I suggest that you bring personal washcloth and/towelettes. Also, no
dirty dishes can be left, but there is no dishwasher. There is $2.00 each for washer & dryer,

WIFI: info listed in "Welcome" book is incorrect...needs to be updated...print correct wifi info from welcome email sent by owner. Wifi connections are excellent in living/kitchen area, but sketchy in other rooms, so if you plan to do any work your limited to that area, but who comes to Puerto Rico to work ;-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Safe location and sitting areas were tranquil
Liked least: Cleaning arrangement, charge a fee that includes ALL CLEANING...towel rule...if you don't want towels to get dirty don't provide white towels.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
21 Dec 2015
Thanks for your review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your feedback on the wifi info. All it needed was an update, which was done after another guest mentioned this issue to us. Now it
is working great from all areas! It was a pleasure hosting you, and hope to host you again if your travels bring you back to San Juan.
onwardhof...
Helendale, California
“Fit the Bill”
Reviewed 9 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

We decided on a birthday trip for my daughter to Puerto Rico. We needed space for 8 people and Carmen’s ”Best Deal In Condado” fit the bill. Everything was as advertised. The property was clean and fit all 8 of us comfortably. There were two parking spaces for the cars we rented and she had a book of recommended restaurants that helped with choosing a place to eat. The apartment was not far from old San Juan and walking distance to Ashford Ave. We had a wonderful time visiting Condando and Old San Juan and had a great place to come home to. Thank you Carmen.

10 Nov 2015
Thank you again for choosing our house as yours while visiting San Juan. It was a pleasure hosting your family, and hope to have you back someday.
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

31happyma...
“Clean, safe, beautiful”
Reviewed 21 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Great place to stay If you plan to enjoy the Condado neighborhood. Safe location right next to park and police station. Walking distance to beaches and restaurants. Our group of 8 Minnesota woman comfortably fit into the 3 bedroom condo...and the outside patio area was beautiful and relaxing. The owner was responsive and helpful through the whole rental process.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
swtjeanne
Dover, Delaware
“Vacation at San Juan”
Reviewed 10 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

The unit was nice just not exactly what the description of unit was. It slept 10 people but not the way the way it had been explained on line. The laundry facilities need tp be improve to dry clothes (even small light weight) took 3 time and still were damp. The unit as a whole was nice.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Mar 2015
I appreciate reviews, they help us improve our service and give us feedback on how we can make our guest’s experience a better one. This one, however, contains some information that is inaccurate, suggesting I am misleading my guests in regards to what I am offering, and felt compelled to set this straight. Two days before your scheduled arrival, you sent me a message asking if there was anything you should bring, and I have copy-pasted my answer to you as follows:

"Hello,
You don’t need to bring anything; you will have everything you need for your vacation. I have you for 10 guests. I would like to know how you wish that I had the bedding arrangement prepared. These are the beds: Master has 2 queen, second bedroom 1 queen, third bedroom 2 twins and a full, and the living area 2 twin beds. I figure if I prepare all bedrooms and 1 twin in the living area, so that 2 people don’t have to sleep in the full? Please let me know. When you get the car, please call me so I can be there to give you the keys.
Thanks,
Carmen"

The beds have not been changed; they are exactly how I explained in this message, and as posted in Flipkey. During our conversations while you were here, you said everything was “perfect” except for the problem with the clothes dryer, which you reported to me the day you were checking out, and I immediately contacted the technician, it was solved that same day. Thanks for the feedback on the dryer!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 390
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing