other travellers have booked this property
Futon that converts to full sized bed View from Property Second Floor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Living Room Area (TV with DishNwtrk) and Dining Room Area
Futon that converts to full sized bed
View from Property Second Floor
Kitchen View (New Appliances)
Second Bedroom with Full Sized Bed
New Cedar Lined Closet in Second BR
Second BR night table
Second BR door view
Second BR Closet View
bathroom shower with glass doors
second BR night lamp
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

but61ler
Raleigh, NC
“Calle Miramar 51”
Reviewed 1 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We rented this apartment from July 2 with checkout on July 7.
Mr. Coto was suppose to meet us at the property, but instead he sent me a text with the code information. In order to leave the first night, I had to text him because he did not indicate that I had to press another button to get out of the main gate. I could not park the car in the garage because there was another minivan parked in the garage, even though it was advertised as having a garage. I had to park my car in an gravel open lot the next street over. There were other cars parked in this lot so I would not call it secured parking. That night we could not sleep. There was a dog chained in the garage and it barked the entire night. There was another dog nearby which also barked. The traffic near the apartment was horrible. The traffic was on Baldority de Castro. Also, there is a parking garage with the exit from Calle Miramar. During the night you could hear the cars leaving the garage. Needless, we could not sleep. On July 3rd we told Mr.Coto that we were moving out and that we were going to a hotel. Mr. Coto said that he would issue a refund check. As of this date, I have not received the refund check.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing