“A flawless stay in a pristine B&B with a truly...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your private spa bathroom with complimentary products.
Your private spa bathroom with complimentary products.
The view from the balcony and garden patio.
Building exterior (night).
Sunset at nearby Condado Lagoon.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RCA777
Newmarket, Canada
“A flawless stay in a pristine B&B with a truly fantastic and friendly host”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Far beyond our expectations of what a B&B could ever be! A short cab ride from the airport (and to the cruise ships!) and only a short walk away from amazing restaurants and Old San Juan. From the moment we walked through the door, we felt as if we had come to visit an longtime friend. The location, room, hospitality and furnishings were perfect... however it has to be emphasized that Paul made our stay in Miramar a vacation we will never forget. Our time spent here was incredible; it's a secret hideaway that I would recommend to everyone without hesitation. I have traveled a lot.. and I've been fortunate enough to have been hosted by some amazing organizations and teams of hospitality professionals. Paul outranks every single one of them. At the end of a long day of walking, we were thrilled to enjoy a drink, a chat and many laughs with Paul before retiring to the air conditioned sanctuary of our comfortable room. The food in Puerto Rico was amazing (again, thanks to Paul's recommendations) - breakfast was no exception - again thanks to our amazing host. If you have never considered staying at a B&B before... staying here will set the bar very, very high! After our stay, we enjoyed a seven day cruise - and part of our plans for the future will be to arrange another cruise... so we can stay here again! Thanks so much from Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.

Liked best: The host!
Liked least: Having to leave :(
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Amy M
Los Angeles, California
“Like a mini Four Seasons.”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in June 2014

Tucked away on a quiet side street this charming apartment building was the absolute perfect choice for me. There is nothing more important to me than to feel taken care of but also feel like a local. Paul has impeccable taste and was a perfect host. He was very knowledgeable about where to go and what to see, and I ended up wanting him to come with me most of the time because he was such fun to be around! Every need was accommodated with a quiet luxury that surpassed most places I've stayed, including the breakfast! It was a remarkable and unforgettable time, I will definitely be back. And I also made a friend in process. An unexpected gift!

Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
DeIvett
Burbank, California
“Comfortable Accommodations, Convenient Location and the Best Host!”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

My best friend and I found this location to be super comfortable, extremely clean and close to everything! We were able to walk to the lagoon, several beaches, nice restaurants and only a quick cab ride to Old San Juan. Paul was the most gracious host and we absolutely loved the pups! We would highly recommend this bed & breakfast to anyone who wants to stay in a comfortable and affordable place in the most convenient location to all the surrounding attractions.

Liked best: The Location
Liked least: Mosquitos
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
336susan
Brisbane, California
“Excellent Host! Clean and Comfortable!”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This was my first booking via Trip Advisor, and I couldn't have been more delighted. From beginning to end Paul, was, and is, an excellent host. Relax, enjoy a cup of coffee made to your liking, along side a freshly baked blueberry muffin. Pure heaven. Please don't overlook the details of a well appointed, exceptionally clean, luxurious dwelling. After a day of exploration, and yes, there is a lot to do and see, sit on the veranda and get to know Paul. He is charming, smart and funny. You will also fall in love with his two sweet dogs, Lady Pugglesworth and Señor Nacho. At the end of the day, in air conditioned comfort, sleep in a queen bed with 6 amazingly fluffed pillows. A pillow fort I've named it. Thank you for your hospitality Paul! I look forward to my return and would recommend your Bed and Bruncheon to anyone.

Travelling group: Solo
Schumache...
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I had such an incredible stay with Paul in Miramar. His charming and friendly demeanor will make you feel immediately right at home. Paul pays such close attention to detail to ensure his guests have the utmost quality experience. From the soothing aromatics in the most unexpected places, to an immaculately clean apartment, Paul does a fantastic job of creating a spa-like experience for his guests. The bedroom was serene and private, had its own air conditioning unit and plenty of airflow. The bathroom and kitchen are shared spaces; however, Paul was very accommodating and pleasant, creating space for my toiletries and groceries. I felt like I had open and free access to both areas at all times. The neighborhood felt extremely safe even at night. Everything is within walking distance. Beaches were about a 20 minute walk; grocery shops, cinema, and great authentic cuisine is within steps. Paul recommended top-notch, local dining & beaching spots, as well as recreational activities. I left feeling like I experienced everything San Juan had to offer, and then some. I wouldn't think twice before booking my next stay with him, it doesn't get better than this!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing