“Comfortable Accommodations, Convenient Location...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your private spa bathroom with complimentary products.
Your private spa bathroom with complimentary products.
The view from the balcony and garden patio.
Building exterior (night).
Sunset at nearby Condado Lagoon.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DeIvett
Burbank, California
“Comfortable Accommodations, Convenient Location and the Best Host!”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

My best friend and I found this location to be super comfortable, extremely clean and close to everything! We were able to walk to the lagoon, several beaches, nice restaurants and only a quick cab ride to Old San Juan. Paul was the most gracious host and we absolutely loved the pups! We would highly recommend this bed & breakfast to anyone who wants to stay in a comfortable and affordable place in the most convenient location to all the surrounding attractions.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Location
Liked least: Mosquitos
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
336susan
Brisbane, California
“Excellent Host! Clean and Comfortable!”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This was my first booking via Trip Advisor, and I couldn't have been more delighted. From beginning to end Paul, was, and is, an excellent host. Relax, enjoy a cup of coffee made to your liking, along side a freshly baked blueberry muffin. Pure heaven. Please don't overlook the details of a well appointed, exceptionally clean, luxurious dwelling. After a day of exploration, and yes, there is a lot to do and see, sit on the veranda and get to know Paul. He is charming, smart and funny. You will also fall in love with his two sweet dogs, Lady Pugglesworth and Señor Nacho. At the end of the day, in air conditioned comfort, sleep in a queen bed with 6 amazingly fluffed pillows. A pillow fort I've named it. Thank you for your hospitality Paul! I look forward to my return and would recommend your Bed and Bruncheon to anyone.

Travelling group: Solo
Schumache...
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I had such an incredible stay with Paul in Miramar. His charming and friendly demeanor will make you feel immediately right at home. Paul pays such close attention to detail to ensure his guests have the utmost quality experience. From the soothing aromatics in the most unexpected places, to an immaculately clean apartment, Paul does a fantastic job of creating a spa-like experience for his guests. The bedroom was serene and private, had its own air conditioning unit and plenty of airflow. The bathroom and kitchen are shared spaces; however, Paul was very accommodating and pleasant, creating space for my toiletries and groceries. I felt like I had open and free access to both areas at all times. The neighborhood felt extremely safe even at night. Everything is within walking distance. Beaches were about a 20 minute walk; grocery shops, cinema, and great authentic cuisine is within steps. Paul recommended top-notch, local dining & beaching spots, as well as recreational activities. I left feeling like I experienced everything San Juan had to offer, and then some. I wouldn't think twice before booking my next stay with him, it doesn't get better than this!

windsufa
Alpine, California
“Bed and Bruncheon was right!”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The accomodations were as expected. Loved the way the apt was decorated. Paul was very accomodating and made our stay comfortable. This location was great if you have a car. Not sure how
it would have been if we had to use public transportation. I would definitely recommended!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Chay_B315
Newark, New Jersey
“This was the best experience ever! Paul is amazing! ”
Reviewed 16 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Where do I begin?! Given that I'd never been to Puerto Rico my friend and I really wanted to get a home like feel. Staying with Paul was the best decision we ever made! Paul is funny, knowledgeable and overly accommodating. He graciously welcomed us into his home (which is absolutely stunning by the way ) an made us feel extremely comfortable. I almost wish we didn't have to leave. The house is is in a great location. Walking distance to Old San Juan an lots of great bars, restaurants and even a few beaches. Paul made tons of great suggestions and made sure we had a blast! I will definitely be back to visit and I wouldn't stay anywhere else! PAUL YOU ARE THE BEST HOST EVER!!!! Thanks for having us!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing