“Really good arepas”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2015

This arepas are AMAZING! If you go to Old San Juan you have to try them. The service is great and fast.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,140)

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

We loved this restaurant!!! We had a great waiter that explained all the dishes. We would definitely recommend eating here!

Reviewed 28 December 2015

This was our first restaurant experience in Puerto Rico, and it offered the best Puerto Rican food of the trip. The calamari was possibly the tastiest I've ever had. The food was great, the service was great, and the atmosphere was fun. This was recommended to us twice between arriving on the island and leaving our lodging for dinner, and there is a reason for that: it is an awesome place to eat! It won't break the bank, either.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

I went here in December 2015 with my parents and a local friend. At first, I was skeptical, because it is in such a tourist-y area. I thought I wanted something more local, but I was mistaken. This restaurant has all of the traditional Puerto Rican foods and flavors. We ordered a few mains and a few sides and shared. Highly recommend the fish tacos, yucca mofongo, and octopus salad (ceviche style.) Great atmosphere, people sitting inside and outside, lots of families and young crowds alike enjoying the incredibly fresh seafood.

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

First place to eat in our first day in san juan.
Food is nice, service is great and sitting outside in a good weather is a bless.