“Good find”

Coral Princess Hotel
Ranked #13 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
Reviewed 17 March 2012

My husband and I stayed here one night pre cuirse...it was a great location. The room was a bit on the small side but still ok. the bathroom was well appointed but a bit dark. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. Continental breakfast was adequate and the usual find in my most hotels. Located within a 5 minute to Condado beach and several restaurants and small shops. Overall a great find and I would recommend it.

Room Tip: We had a room on the ground floor and didn't hear any noise.
1  Thank CanadaDeb
There are newer reviews for Coral Princess Hotel

Reviewed 12 March 2012

My first time in PR and this hotel was recommended. I love it! The rooms are small and quaint. Very well decorated and kept clean. Make sure you check out the third floor. I love all of the sitting areas that are available just to hang out! The staff is friendly, welcoming and accommodating. Really close to everything even though we had a car. We walked to the pricy hotels for restaurants and casinos but return to our lovely relaxing nook to unwind. Perfect for relaxation. Couldn't ask for a better trip and I will return here on my next trip.

• Stayed: March 2012
6  Thank Cammy15
Reviewed 6 March 2012

My Girlfriend & I stayed for a week - It was awesome. The staff was helpful and courteous, the hotel was clean as well as our room. The location is good, beach is close as well as shopping. Easy bus ride to Old San Juan only .75 cents - about 20 min. ride. There are some wonderful restaurants in the area - the island food was delicious ! Only 2 small complaints - the water for the shower would turn cold then back to hot and low pressure and some variety for the breakfast options could have used some more variety - but these are minor - overall it is a nice place to stay. I would stay agan !

6  Thank thom b
Reviewed 3 March 2012

My husband and I stayed here one night following a week-long tour of Puerto Rico. It truly lives up to it's claim of being a small, friendly boutique hotel. Although our flight was scheduled for the late afternoon (several hours after the check-out) and we'd done all of the exploring we wanted to do, the staff urged us to just stay and relax in their charming public areas - drinking the complimentary coffee and juice and catching up with work and emails via their WiFi. They made us feel like their personal guests and it was a great way to unwind after a busy week of touring. Sometimes its what a hotel staff does after the check-out that leaves the greatest impression!

7  Thank dramaq
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Stayed here for a night with my parents after flying into San Juan. The room wasn't quite what i was anticipating from the pictures on their website, but it wasn't bad either. The staff is very nice and the facilities are pretty good too. I just wasn't a fan of the neighborhood and the price seemed a little steep for what we got. If I had to do it again, I would have booked a room in Old San Juan - but Coral Princess is a pretty good spot if you end up in Condado.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family