1,807 results
All reviews north tower across the street jean paul front desk puerto rico old san juan free breakfast yogurt partial ocean view the breakfast area king suite short walk to the beach within walking distance the general manager ashford avenue pre cruise stay beach chairs
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The hotel staff was very friendly. We got in a bit late so the restaurant was closed, which was a bummer. However, the front desk person suggested a Chinese place across the street so we did get food from there that was very good.

The main lobby was inviting. The elevators could use an update and a bit of cleaning. The room itself well, the carpet was gross, it actually felt damp. The ceiling looked like it needed to be repaired. The bathroom was nice, looked recently updated but could have used some place to hang the towels on. We had to pull our room door closed or it would not shut on its own. Breakfast was good, again the furniture could use an update. We sat on the long bench like seating and sank so far down we were not sure any of us could get out of it.

Location is good, not far from the beach or shopping. It was a $20 taxi ride from the airport and about the same to the port.

All in all the hotel was alright, it was surely not worth the $350 we paid for a single night which is the only reason why I would not stay here again. We have stayed in other hotels in the area for that price or less that were a lot nicer.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Borders24U
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for my husband birthday.
It is a very clean hotel conveniently located with comfortable rooms and very friendly employees. My son was able to use the pool and I used the gym every morning.
I highly recommend Ropa Vieja Restaurant at the hotel with great cuban food.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Luisa D
Henry N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Hi Luisa,
I am glad that you spent this special occasion with us and enjoyed the stay. Thank you for recognizing the service provided by our staff. Ropa Vieja, our new Cuban and Puerto Rican cuisine restaurant, is now open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It has gotten excellent reviews from our guests and locals. For our best rates, please contact me directly at Hneumann@condadopalm.com or 787-648-8834.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

This isn't a luxury hotel, but if you need to stay in Condado for a few nights, it will work. Parking is a bit of a pain and costs $17. You have to drive through the neighborhood to get to the lot in the back of the hotel. My room was small but in decent shape. A free breakfast is offered in the morning. There is a restaurant on the main floor that serves lunch and dinner. Walgreens is across the street. All in all, it's an okay place. The staff is friendly, which is nice when you're checking in and out.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us. Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing warm and friendly service to all our guests. The hotel has a deal with an adjacent parking lot which provides a special rate to our guests. We have built a direct entrance from this lot to our property. Our guests are free to use any parking lot which pleases them. Thank you for the feedback!!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Awesome location. Surrounded by beaches, plenty of restaurants. The hotel restaurant has awesome staff especially Mr. Jimmy and his Hat (BEAUTIFUL personality-ADORE him) working the bar. Housekeeping staff great, but Ms. Paula AWESOME she took care of me my whole stay. I could tell when she didn't do my room. Love her to the moon and back. She is an Awesome Awesome person. Front desk staff always helpful and kind. Rooms are very nice. Bringing my daughter back for her 21st bday

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

HI Keyligh,
We are thrilled that you enjoyed the stay!! Paula is a great Team Member, she will be extremely happy about your review. Our restaurants Ropa Vieja and Nestle Toll House Café have been getting great reviews. We look forward to your next visit. For our best rates, please contact me directly at Hneumann@condadopalm.com or 787-648-8834.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

During my stay in Puerto Rico I decided to stay in this hotel with my family and we couldn't have made a better decision. The staff welcomed us greatly, it's location is very practical and it's new additions are really good. We had a really good time and we also enjoyed how peaceful it was. I recommend it!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family