“Nice view and yummy dishes! ”

Punto de Vista Rooftop Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 1,140 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: USD 7 - USD 23
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located on the rooftop of the Hotel Milano this lively rooftop restaurant serves up great and authentic Puerto Rican food in an informal atmosphere at great prices. The best Mofongo in Old San Juan. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Mojitos every day from open until 5:00pm! Come check out the best rooftop view of the Old City and enjoy great local food. Family Friendly!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was nice to go to the only rooftop restaurant in Old San Juan. We arrived on a Friday night and there was about an hour wait for three people. They take your cell phone number so we were able to go get drinks at a bar nearby while we waited which was great. Once seated we had a nice view of San Juan. The PDV sampler was delicious! Everything is fried but that was great news for us ;) I was not a fan of my dinner choice (steak taco) but my boyfriend raved for days about the mofongo with the garlic sauce. He claims it was one of the best he had the whole trip. I tried some and it was definitely really tasty ☺️☺️ overall we really enjoyed this place and would definitely recommend those two dishes!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,274)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Recommended by our tour guide, started with empanadas and daughter had mozzarella sticks. All homemade, no freezer sticks here!!! Then we saw the dish the man next to us had and quickly changed our minds from fish tacos to chicken and shrimp mofongo with garlic sauce. Oh holy cow, first bite was amazing. And my daughters pulled pork tacos were just as good. I could eat dinner that night I was so full - generous portions of awesome food!!! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A fantastic unexpected rooftop experience in spite of a surprise rain. A couple of spots freed up at the bar while we waited for a table and my wife and I had a lively conversation with a gentleman from Brooklyn, NY. After sharing a drink, we were seated at our table on the rooftop. We got to see a cruise ship heading out to sea and enjoy our appetizers before the rain started. The staff was prepared. They quickly moved all the tables inside - I’m not sure where all the space suddenly came from but everyone fit and we finished our excellent meal inside.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Came here with my mom. Really enjoyed the food and the ambiance. The servers were very attentive and kept checking in to make sure everything was ok. Would definitely come back.

The only downside is that they were out of a couple items on the menu but they had all of their signature items.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great atmosphere, nice bar, delicious mofongo but the service was little bit slow. We went there as family ( 3 people) and had a great night. Music was great. Thank you :)