Recommended by a friend. felt like we were best friends before and during our trip. Such a charming place, great breakfast and always so helpful, ie leading us to "home" one night after getting lost on the streets of San Juan. As someone else mentioned, Natalia is a weath of info. Would love to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish Colonial style home from the 1920’s. Our surroundings are unique, and we offer guidance to our guests. We are available 24/7 to ensure that our guests have a great time while visiting Puerto Rico and discovering its cultural history, hospitable nature, and natural resources. PERFECT FOR A:• romantic getaway, • a family vacation, • for group travelers,• a relaxing visit before and/or after a Caribbean cruise. LOCATION: • Upscale neighborhood of El Condado, on a quiet side street, • walking distance to the: beach, night clubs, hotels, casinos, restaurants, art and cultural centers.TRANSPORTATION: • Public transportation,• Taxi route,• ten minutes by car to: Old San Juan, cruise lines The airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Castellana Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Castellana Hotel San Juan
- Casa Castellana Bed And Breakfast Inn