“a real great find ! perfect in every way !”
other travellers have booked this property
STUDIO'S NEW QUEEN BED, TABLE AND KITCHEN
vView to the equipped kitchen. Queen bed, tall wooden table with a chair and a stool & high speed ceiling fan.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
STUDIO'S NEW QUEEN BED, TABLE AND KITCHEN
vView to the equipped kitchen.
Queen bed, tall wooden table with a chair and a stool & high speed ceiling fan.
Queen bed with linens, blanket and comforter.
TABLE WITH 2 STOOLS
TABLE & KITCHEN
Equipped Kitchen.
Partial view of beautiful bathroom
Shower of Studio
Closet and pillows; 2 pillows for each guest.
Other view of the Studio's entrance
ENTRANCE OF STUDIO, actually it has an orange table
Studio's new outside table and chairs
STRAIGHT DOWN THE STREET IS THE BEACH!
AT THE END OF STREET IS THE BEACH web
Other 2 Outside chairs
Certificate of Excellence 2014
El Morro at Old San JUan
SUNSET AT EL MORRO IN OLD SAN JUAN
Sailin boat saw in sunset at El Morro. Bring your camera and a towel and see  beautiful sunsets!
La Coca Fall at El Yunque Rainforest
Flamenco beach at Culebra
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
cr0ssr0ad...
mill creek-bothell
“a real great find ! perfect in every way !”
Reviewed 9 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

This is the perfect place to get away . close to beach , bus. great food. Ani is a perfect hostess!! Relaxing and safe. a great way to get to know the real Puerto Rico . I love the map Ani made for us so we could explore . This place is spotless ,much better than any hotel. we are counting the days until we can come back again.

Liked best: the neighborhood
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Oct 2016
Thank you for this article and the time you took to write it. You are welcome back!
West Covina, California
Reviewed 8 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Closeness in proximity to the beach
Liked least: The owner putting my wife and 3 year old son out over parking
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
9 Oct 2014
It's rare that none of my other guests have made a review talking about all the negative things that he does in this review...

Unfortunately, I have to say that this review contain so much false information, that it's uncomfortable to go into all the details and defend myself as I really be able to do but I will point out the following things:

AS I said before, It's rare that none of my other guests have made a review talking about all the negative things that he does, such as:

1) I robbed him money. But the transaction ID# of the $500 reimbursement I did made to him is 75Y850671H822693C and was made thru PayPal because he just decided to leave without signing the receipt. If anyone wants a proof I can send a copy (snap shot) as evidence.

2)He says that I called the police and that then threatened him to take him to court. Why will I do this? The truth is that it was him that threatened me of doing that.

3) He also says that the street is full of wild dogs when by my street you can see people everyday, even with kids, walking to the beach or to the Barbosa Park.

4) He says that he couldn't park in front of my property because there was not enough space. I have had 3 cars of guests parking in front of the house and there was only one car of another guest during his stay. He just wanted to park everyday in front of my neighbors house under the shade of my neighbor's tree, bumping out my neighbor to park in front of his own house. No courtesy at all!

5) He says that the internet never worked. The truth is that we had internet connection EVERYDAY and after he got the correct password he never informed me that he couldn't connect. I need internet to work everyday and my other guests never had problems to connect.

6) And he says other things that I have respectfully decide that I really won't care anymore and prefer to mention nice and important things such as

On 2013 I received a Flipkey Award Winner as one of the Top Vacation Rental

And the message from Flipkey said as follows:
"You have earned this award based on your excellent reviews and quality listing".

and the following year I received a Certificate of Excellence 2014 that you can see in the photos of my listings.

I take this opportunity to thank all those travelers that have kept
a friendly relationship with me and also to those that have stayed in my units more than once thru all these years!

I encourage travelers to take the whole of a property's reviews into account when judging. I understand that if most other reviews are positive, travelers are likely to see a negative one, as a mere aberration.

Puerto Rico is a beautiful Island; come to PR and enjoy!
Detroitee...
Denver, Colorado
“Tiny spot, but served it's purpose.”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed in the studio unit. It was smaller than I expected but very clean, and served my purpose of a place to sleep and keep my things. Ani was very nice and helpful, but also gave me privacy. GREAT lil place to stay if you've visited the island before.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Apr 2014
I will like to clarify that D Andree stayed in the Studio unit, not in the Reddish unit but both units are located in the same property and are more or less the same size.
It's true that these units are small but I understand that are big enough to have a nice place to rest, take a shower and also chill. By the way, the Studio unit in which D Andree stayed, it was of my personal use before I decided to rent it and I made get togheters of up to 6 persons where we delighted the amaizing plates of food which Ceci (the great cooker of the group) made for all of us and it was big enough for us to have so good moments! I remember and just smile..
The Studio and also the Reddish unit have outside area; each with a table and chairs and the Reddish unit has a BBQ.
I do have an ample 1b/1b house unit in the same location for those that prefer bigger spaces.
I offer very clean units with confortable beds or Futon beds; both with orthopedic mattresses for a nice sleep and also very centric and well located; for me that's more important than lot of space.

Even though, D Andree told me that he liked staying here and that he will return!
BTV
Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
19 Mar 2014
hunter and Kelley were very nice guest here in the studio unit. They are welcome anytime again.
Thank you for the review!
Boston
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Rugged travelers
28 Jun 2014
Thank you very much for your nice review and for letting know that we are located in a safe area and near to beach and all different kinds of stores.
And for those who are very sensitive to outside noises, well you gave them the solution, "turn on the small fan on top of the door".

Nice persons: welcome back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing