“Cozy central location! Great location to visit...”
other traveller has booked this property
WIDE ANGLE OF THE REDDISH ROOM UNIT
but it has also a twin futon at the side
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
WIDE ANGLE OF THE REDDISH ROOM UNIT
but it has also a twin futon at the side
Photo with other bed setting.
REDDISH CUSHIONS
REDDISH UNIT DECORATION
REDDISH UNIT View to the bathroom with shower and to the closet
REDDISH UNIT Other view of the bathroom with shower
LITTLE GIRL WATCHING KITE SURFER IN THE
SUNSET AT OCEAN PARK
SUNSET AT OCEAN PARK
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Beautiful beach of Ocean Park only 3 minute walk.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Nancracke...
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Cozy central location! Great location to visit whole island!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We loved the Reddish Unit. My sister and I went for 11 nights to Puerto Rico and this place was just right for us and our needs. She even was nice enough to put the extra cot in there so we could both sleep in our own beds. It has a nice separate entrance, very safe behind a locked gate, and parking RIGHT in front of the apartment. It had a little fridge with chilled glasses and a full ice cube tray, and it had a microwave. Outside was a grill with a side burner for any additional cooking you might want to do. There are towels and linens provided. If you want beach towels you can rent them for only $2.50 each.

It was very clean and the AC worked great. The apartment is located within walking distance to a grocery store and Walgreens and many amazing restaurants. Some of the best restaurants are right in this area. It was easy to get picked up by tour companies--everybody knows Calle Loiza.

This place was a PERFECT location to see the whole island. We were on the go everyday! Ani was great at giving us a fun list of stuff to do and then leaving us to our fun! She was always available by text, phone, or email to answer any questions. And she worked around our weird schedule for flying out.

We did:
A catamaran/snorkel tour out of Fajardo to Icacos island
Luquillo Kiosks and beach
Ruta Panoramica
Old San Juan -- walking tour from our Fodor book and visited the forts
Rocaliza Adventure Tour in the Carite Rain Forest
Arecibo Observatory (largest radio satellite in the world!)
Cueva Ventana (Window Cave)
Rincon for sunset
El Junque - hiked to top and up past Juan Diego falls
Seven seas beach after a failed attempt to catch the ferry to Culebra
Pinones - biking alongside the beach and eating AMAZING mofongo at a kiosk
Bioluminescent Bay kayaking trip in Fajardo
Angel's Cave adventure tour - Rio Camuy cave system

Next time we want to do the San Sebastian Waterfalls, The Beast ziplining, Culebra, Cabo Rojo, and snorkeling in Rincon.

Thank you Ani for helping make this such a wonderful trip!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Jun 2014
Hi Nancy:
Thank you for your great review; it will help others know some of the great things you can do in PR and also thank you for letting know that the units are located in a safe property and that you and your sister loved the Reddish unit (which does not have a kitchen but has microwave, coffee maker, small refrigerator and a gas BBQ with a side burner where they cooked some of their meals in the ample outside area).
I point this out because Nancy an her sister also stayed their last days in the Studio unit which has a full kitchen but they loved the Reddish unit (I suppose that in the Reddish unit they felt more like the island touch or like something near to be camping but with much more confort).
I know Nancy and her sister had a blast; they usually waked up early and returned at the end of the day.
You are welcome back!
Philadelphia
Reviewed 31 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
31 Jan 2014
Marvella and her boyfriend were very good and happy guests.
They left the unit very organized and cleaned; thank you for that !
It always make me feel so proud when guest have such a good time in PR and enjoy our place.
Well your "liitle home away from home" is waiting for you whenever you decide to come back!
TX
Reviewed 27 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

27 Dec 2013
Hi Don:
Thank you very much for your review.It was nice having you here as a guest. When ever you want to visit PR again and eat a La Cueva del Mar, you are welcome here!
Have a New Year with lots of good things, starting with health.
New York
Reviewed 20 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
20 Dec 2013
katherine:
Thank you very much for your review and nice to know that you recommend my place and that you will stay here again; it will be a pleasure for me.
It was very curious that the other couple that was staying in t he house unit during your stay were also from New York!

I'm very sorry about the internet connection. One day I also didn't have connection but I reseted the router and connection came back fast; apparently the extender device thats in the area of the Studio also had to be reseted. If I had know that you were not having connection most of the time we would have handle the situation to correct it.
For next travelers that stay here, I will appreciate if this occurs to let me know sending me a text message, an email or even telling me when we see each other.

Have a Merry Christmas full of joy, health and love!
Ani Colon
(787) 530-7002
Irina223
Mainz, Germany
“A great and clean accommodation for low-budget tourists”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

The Apartment is located in a residential quiet area between Isla Verde and Condado. It is a bit apart from the main tourism attractions. In order that, you need a rental car or have to be content to walk some distance. It has a small bedroom and Bathroom but it`s very comfortable. Ani, the owner is very friendly and attentive. We spend three nights here and enjoyed it very much. But we indicate everybody to bring enough bug spray. Mosquitos are very annoying and agressive. We very recommend the apartment for all who want to spend their money on sth. better to see Puerto Rico than on too expensive hotel.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Freunden
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Sep 2013
Thank you Irina for your review and to let me that this unit was very comfortable for you!
I have had many persons from Germany lately and they are very nice persons.
During the summer when its very hot and particularly this summer that also has rain so much, it's the perfect match (hot and water) for the mosquitoes to reproduce more and come out more. I usually leave a can of spray for insects in the unit and also a can of insect repellent but persons are taking the repellent with them and I decided that now any person that stays in the unit must buy their own repellent at Walgreens which is 5 minute walking from the unit (I do leave a can of spray but not the repellent). And if the door of the unit remains closed you won't have mosquitoes inside because all the windows have screens. Mosquitoes are part of the tropic.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing