“Love it”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Area Living Area
Isla Verde Beach
Isla Verde Beach Aerial
Building Pool Area
Old San Juan Street View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cessi429
“Love it”
Reviewed 9 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The view is beautiful, you don't need the
A.C on.. All you need is see the fan on and the balcony... The unit is cleaned and made you feel at home.. Everyone in the building was pleasant.. Alfredo, Connie and María are great with answering all Emails very understanding and flexible will be returning again most definitely

Cristina...
“Puerto Rico vacation”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I love this place !! I will be sure to visit when I come back to Puerto Rico again. The condo was neat clean and absolutely perfect. It was so close to everything and my family enjoyed our stay .

Management Response
3 Sep 2017
Cristina and her family were great guests!, easy to communicate and clean. The unit was left in good condition and house rules were followed.

We welcome them back any time.
britainmo...
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Live like a local right on the beach!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Junior allowed me to book this apartment last minute and the check in process was a breeze! The apartment is 10 yards from the Isla Verde beach and within walking distance to stores and restraunts, and around $8 uber to any other place you would want to go! I will be staying here every time I go to San Juan!!

Denisha T
“Book this place now !!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed here during Spring Break with two friends and believe me when I say this place exceeded my expectations. The owners were so kind and picked us up from the airport, before dropping us off they gave a mini tour of the area and showed us different routes to take if we decided to walk anywhere. Apartment had everything we needed and more. We were so comfortable and had everything we needed in wwalking distance. Beach was right there, beautiful pool, and the street had plently of places to visit and go to eat. Any place we couldn't walk to we took an uber. They were anywhere from $3-$12. I definetly reccomend them. They were very kind and you made sure to keep the apartment very comfortable.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Luis M
“Spectacular”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Sunset on a balcony drinking coffee listening to the ocean spectacular what more can you ask for this is my second stay at this wonderful location this place is clean beautiful brand new remodeled bathrooms great service from the caretaker Maria reminds me of my own mother what can you ask for I love this place I hope to have the pleasure of staying here year after year with my family! Thank you Connie. Luis

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing