“Very Relaxing”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach view from beach entry gate
Sunset from rooftop sun deck Beachside view of house from beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beach view from beach entry gate
Sunset from rooftop sun deck
Beachside view of house from beach
Corner view of house from beach
Remotely controlled entry gate to garage
Gazebo view from rooftop lounge
Kitchen with island
Beachside Veranda
Living room
Dining area
Master Bedroom
Aris Bedroom
Edye Bedroom
Beach view fron rooftop lounge
Beach view from rooftop lounge
Our Mango trees in July
Unbelieveable Sunrise on our beach
Gazebo with jacuzzi
Palm trees at sunset - from our veranda
Sunrise in clouds on our beach
Bird on our beach
Flower garden
Sunrise over tranquil beach
Wedding on SeaHorse Waters Beach
Passageway to wedding altar on our beach
Wedding ceremony on our beach
Bridal Party on our beach
Guests at Spanish Gate in Old San Juan
A Rainforest plant
A stream in the Rainforest
Guests at a Waterfall in the Rainforest
Evening on our beach in front of the house
Sisters gather on our beach
Guests walk on our beach
Garden flowers
Garden flowers
Surf is up on our Beach
Riding a Boogie Board on our beach
Playing in the waves on our beach
Guests walking on our sandy beach
Beautiful surf, sand, and sky on our beach
An Island Treat from our Backyard
Study Session
Time to Unwind in the Jaccuzzi
Jaccuzzi at Night
Wedding Day!
Leatherback Sea Turtle - Nesting just 25 feet from SeaHorse Waters Beach House on Santillana Beach
Leatherback Sea Turtle
* Wonder of the Sea
* 4th Heaviest Modern
* 650 to 2,000 lbs
* 4 - 8 ft
A true Experience with Nature at Santillana Beach -- Photos by our guest - Chuck L.
Leatherback Turtle - Nesting in front of SeaHorse Waters Beach House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Relaxing”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife, daughter, and son in law stayed and experienced a very nice vacation. The house was spacious, and we used the hot tub and second floor out door area every day. We rented a vehicle, and you have easy access to San Juan, local restaurants, bakeries, great beaches, and the Rain Forest.

The owner and local representative were very helpful and good to work with. We would go back tomorrow. If you want to experience Puerto Rico, I would suggest not staying in San Juan.

Carol M
Jacksonville, Florida
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I traveled to Puerto Rico with 6 of my girlfriends for a 4 day birthday celebration. We rented Roland's beach house property in the city of Loiza. The property in the city of tradition is just as described as as the photo ps represent. It's located in an older neighborhood surrounded by the local community. The beach house itself is safe and secure and had everything our pretty little hearts could desire. We had back yard access steps away to the beach. We used the jacuzzi and grill too. The only items we had to buy were food and drinks. Nothing else. The property is located only about 25-30 minutes from the airport and about 30 minutes from tourist sites such as the Barcardi distillery and Old San. There is only one TV located in in the living room so if you need entertainment in your bedroom have your IPad or tablet and you can watch Netflix. The property does have wifi and cable as well. What made our stay at the property so pleasant was the gracious owner Roland. I talked with Roland before and during our stay and he was so helpful in recommending things to do and just making sure we had everything we needed. The property manager Cisco was awesome as well. He met us at the airport and we followed him to the property via the coastline drive! Cisco showed us where the local Walmart was as well. Make sure you have a rental if you are going to do excursions or want to explore. I'd fully recommend this property to anyone looking for a place to stay that is semi secluded and want to have a home away from home. I would rent this property again and the price is very accommodating for a group.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
pooying
Aiken, South Carolina
“Loved my beach house!!”
Reviewed 31 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

What can I say about this beautiful place? Only steps to the beach!! Wonderful house!! Roof top patio was my favorite place to hang out!! We danced to the music playing on the beach!! We had everything we needed. If we needed something our had questions we called our dear Cisco!!!! Great caretaker!!! Good man.....

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lydia P
“Paradise”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I am very familiar with PR because I have a lot of family there and visit often. This year we wanted to get our grandchildren together and spend some time on or very close to the beach. Well let me tell you what a wonderful surprise this little gem turned out to be. We found the home to be very clean, fully stocked with everything a family with children would need from lots of beach towels, to a first aid kit and aloe gel in the refrigerator for sun burns. There were beach chairs, beach toys, lounge chairs and all kinds of baby accessories, high chair, play pen, stroller etc., The rooms were very cozy, the beds clean and comfortable and each room had its own air conditioning unit so that every occupant could set their own temperature. There was wifi available, the kitchen had everything anyone would need from pots and pans, dishes, cups, blender, microwave, dish soap, towels, sponges etc., there was even a laundry room! The kids loved the jacuzzi and the mango tree! The roof top deck was great for taning, and hanging out. It has a nice large table with a ceiling fan and running water. The house even had dominoes, cards and games available for enjoyment. Oh and how can I forget to mention that the beach was just steps from the back gate! Literally just steps away! The beach is clean and quite secluded or so it seemed while we were there. It felt like we were on a private island. Who could ask for more. Mr. Roland and Cisco are great! They kept in touch to ensure that anything and everything you needed was readily available. Unfortunately there were several stray animals that kept coming around but that did not affect the fun that we all had. I would definitely come again and recommend this rental to my friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The proximity to the beach
Liked least: the stray animals
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
onon r
Chicago, Illinois
“In the hood”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Very beautiful view from the house! We stayed 6 days. They have a huge deck on the 2nd floor, great for parties and dinner. Mango tree in the backyard and you can pick it and eat it! It was so delicious! They do have a hot tub in the bath but it wasn't really hot, more like a warm tub, even though you can increase the water temperature it still stayed warm! You need to have a rental car, because the house is actually like in the hood with older houses nearby and stray dogs roaming around the street. One thing I love about this house is that it sits literally on the beach! The beach is very beautiful, clean and it is right there!!! The house needs cosmetic updates, the rooms are very old looking. I was in the master bedroom with bathroom. It was one of the biggest room, however the view of the room faces the backyard! Shower in the bathroom was very annoying because the water pressure was so low, it felt like drops of water when taking shower. After going to the beach with sands everywhere it was very challenging to remove those sands with few drops of water running on your head. Two rooms were facing the ocean view and I really wished I stayed in one of those room. Because we needed bigger bedroom we couldn't stay in this room. I loved the washer and dryer! Also, the house has bunch of clean beach towels, beach toys for the kids, beach chairs and there was a stroller. I wish I knew that! We brought our own stroller so we didn't use the stroller the house had. I felt like the house could have been cleaned. When you first come in you see old towels and rags hanging, and in the backyard there is a huge carpet hanging from the tree. It looks very ugly and those towels, and rags, and carpet stayed there the whole 6 days we were there! It was sunny those days so I don't know why it stayed there. Overall, because it sits on such a beautiful beach I had to give 4 stars! I would definetly come back!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing