Open today: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Flavors of San Juan Food and Culture Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Flavors of San Juan Food and Culture Tours
from USD 107.98
More Info
from USD 45.00
More Info
1,311 results
All reviews food tour mofongo our tour guide great tour food stops flan pina colada food allergies highly recommend this tour puerto rican cuisine booked this tour rice and beans local foods walking tour small group hour tour history lesson
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was a great tour! My family, including 2 teens, enjoyed learning about the history of Old San Juan while trying some truly delicious treats. Our tour guide, Carmen, was one of the most upbeat guides I've ever met. She has a true passion to share the amazing foods of Puerto Rico. There was enough food to make a meal out of it and we were also provided suggestions where to go after the tour for drinks or more food!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Angel was a great tour guide. He explained the history and provided insight. The restaurants we visited were great. My favorite was making my own Mojito. Tour was worth it!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This was my 8th cruise visit to San Juan and definitely my best thanks to the Flavors of San Juan food and culture tour. The food was great. Angel was a great tour guide. It was a nice change of pace introducing us to local cuisine while providing us with the history of San Juan. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with limited time and wanting to experience old San Juan and its food.

2  Thank Denis D
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had lots of fun on our food walking tour with Shannon. She was really informative and laid back. My husband and I had a wonderful time! We went back to every place to go shopping and eat again. It was very humhbling to hear her experience with the hurricanes and how everyone came together to support. Thank you for giving us the exclusiventour!! Much love from Monica and Tito

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The perfect mix of history and tasting local foods. We live in PR. We will be back. This is on our to do list when we have visitors. Gracias!!!