CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
USD 210
  • Restaurant
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 399
USD 448
USD 291
3,041 results
All reviewsdouble treemurphy bedgrocery store across the streethour supermarketwarm cookiescafe pierrebebo's cafeself parkingpool and hot tubbusiness centerpool areaopen hoursfew blocksvery nice hotelresort feepre cruise stayclose to the airport
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Clean hotel with lots of stuff close by. Pool, gym and overall hotel area is clean and great for a vacation get away. We walked to many restaurants each night which was save and fun. the locals are great and kids had a great time. Beach was a great experience and fun to relax in the sun. Guys at the valet are super helpful and make the day even better. Check this place out when you plan your vaca to PR.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Donnie3R
YMCSanJuan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Saludos Donnie3R,

It sounds like you had the perfect family vacation while staying with us! We are happy to read that you and your family enjoyed our pool, beach club, and the many restaurants in our area. Our valet team will be thrilled to hear that they made your days even better. We hope yo have you back soon!

yodil.caban@hilton.com

For the lowest rate guaranteed, visit us at sanjuandoubletree.com, call us at 1-877-926-3030 or e-mail us at reservations@sjdoubletree.com

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I felt like I came and met with my best friends. Sugil at the front desk checked us in with such a friendly demeanor. She was attentive to us whenever we passed by the dean and anything we needed at the doubletree we got promptly and with such courtesy. All the guys at the front were so helpful. The lady at the gift shop was great. And last but not least I love Peter at the front desk. He is the epitome of customer service. Always greeted us with a smile and a how are you? He recommmended a couple of places that thank goodness we listened and we had a blast. First time in Puerto Rico and I can actually say that the hotel had an influence on our amazing experience. I couldn’t add a review before so I sent an email to the General Manager yet I still wanted to let everyone know to stay at DoubleTree. I wish I could give it 20 stars!
thanks to all for the great experience!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Hiri T

Saludos Hiri T,

20 stars! Hiri, thank you so much for leaving us such a fantastic review. Our team members give the extra mile every day to guarantee that our guests receive the best service and reviews like yours serve as a testament to their efforts. We aim to make everyone feel like this is their home away from home and we love to hear that you feel like you met your best friends while staying with us. I will personally make sure that Sugeil and Peter read your kind words! They will be thrilled to hear that they made a difference in how your experienced Puerto Rico for the first time. We hope to have you back for your second visit soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

all good, i liked the location, food,and everything about the hotel. I think I will keep on using the hotel. most likely I will be back in Puerto Rico. I was well rested and the food was great. The hotel is walking distance from my office and very convenient for what I like it for

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
3  Thank amanjengwa
YMCSanJuan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Saludos amanjengwa,

We are happy to hear that you liked everything about the hotel, from the location to the food. As a frequent business traveler myself, I understand how important it is to be in an excellent location and to get a comfortable full-night of rest. We hope to welcome you back for your next work trip to Puerto Rico!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The customer service at this hilton is second to none. Among staying for just a few days, employees catered to our demands and wants as much as they could. Peter and Sofia from the front desk made the trip very special and rememorable. Would recommend to anyone traveling for business or vacation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Cam C
YMCSanJuan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Saludos Cam C,

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review of your stay with us! Our team always strives to provide all of our guests with the best possible service and reviews like yours truly reaffirm their efforts. Peter and Sofia will be thrilled to hear that they helped make your trip a special and memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

i must admit I was less than impressed with this so called"resort" property, having spent many years and dollars using the Hilton banner hotels. I was particularly annoyed at the so called RESORT FEE of $35.+ which entitled my family to golf cart rides to a very dirty and disappointing beach, towels, which could have been taken from my room, internet and business center (which my Gold Hhonors membership entitles me to) and water, which, based on the current conditions of infrastructure in San Juan, should be offered as a guest courtesy to all.

Having my family (young one) in our room, my spouse found the bathroom door and walls offered NO privacy with the very poor milk glass and clear glass block, forcing us to use the public facilities on more than a few occasions during our stay.

Although given free breakfast certificates (2), there was no other real recognition of my loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels at this property. I think I would be very reluctant to book this property again as I made some comments known while being a guest there, and fully describing my feelings now, especially with the knowledge of Doubletree's promise to "make things right." or adjusting the folio for same.

I sincerely hope the GM, Department Managers or MOD's get out and experience what guests see and experience daily in their visit to this hotel.

Room Tip: Try another location if you are looking for a resort
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MORTI507
YMCSanJuan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Saludos MORTI507,

We are incredibly sorry to read that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We appreciate all of our Hilton Honors guests and continually strive to provide all of our guests with the best possible experience, just like the majority of our reviews mention. Please accept our sincere apologies and know that your feedback we will be taken in consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. If I can be of further assistance to you please contact me directly at yodil.caban@hilton.com.

Yodil Cabán

Should any of our future guests have any questions or if we can assist in any way please contact us directly at 1-877-926-3030 or e-mail us at reservations@sjdoubletree.com.