All reviews hot tub across the street beach chairs hard boiled eggs puerto rico ocean view suite old san juan small pool continental breakfast rooftop patio ocean park beach nice breakfast quaint hotel street parking the breakfast area guest house light sleeper
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My son and I stayed at Tres Palmas over Spring Break 2018 and enjoyed every minute. The location is away from crowded areas but within walking distance to many restaurants or little shops. Anything that we could not walk to we could Uber to easily. The room and common areas were very well maintained and cozy and very comfortable. The staff was very hospitable and catering, they were very knowledgeable about the area and had great suggestions for activities. The only issues we had were when my son locked our safe and forgot the code and then lost our key in the ocean; Cesar was there to manage our mistakes and was very kind and patient with us. I appreciate this staff so much and would recommend to anyone looking for a quiet getaway!

Room tip: We stayed in room 15 and had a hammock at our door and the ocean directly out of our huge window.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Katie C
Reviewed 23 March 2018

After scrambling to find this place last minute we were grateful they had a room left for the 4 of us. We had booked this trip months before Hurricane Maria hit and were panicked to realize our first hotel had cancelled on us. The staff at Tres Palmas Inn were not only extremely helpful in our requests for extra towels and assistance in booking a kayaking trip but they also went out of their way to lend us their kettle and coffee cups after hours. The room was always cleaned every morning for us. The view of the beach was beautiful and the rooftop seating and hot tub was extremely relaxing. When we checked out and flew home to Canada we realized my mom's ring was missing and when we contacted Tres Palmas staff they worked diligently after they had located it (miraculously!) to get it home to us! We will be forever grateful. Wishing you continued (and storm free) success!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Addy333
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Beautify appointed boutique hotel. Really good value for the money. Loved the charm of the place that the large hotels lack. Service was the best. I actually left behind a very sentimental bracelet in my room and when I called, the staff found it and mailed it back to me nicely wrapped so it was safe in transport. I am very appreciative of this and further impressed with the hotel. I travel a lot to PR and will be coming back to Tres Palmas Inn.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Frank M
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We wanted to stay somewhere on the beach, easy on the wallet, decent location, and that had a local feel, not a chain hotel. We nailed it! Would stay here again anytime. Quaint beach across the street, walkable to many restaurant choices, short uber ride to SJU, other beaches, and anything else you could want.
Quiet, clean, and across the street from the beach... :) good times!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DayTrip311395
Reviewed 15 March 2018

It does not impress but good to stay a night or a few. beautiful view of the beach and just steps from it. near county and its restaurants. Puerto Rico is a wonderful island they have to take advantage of it.

Date of stay: April 2017