“Love my beads!”
Review of Turquesa Viejo

Turquesa Viejo
Ranked #31 of 74 Shopping in San Juan
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We shopped hear after a Caribbean cruise. Absolutely love my beads! They are high quality and beautiful.

1  Thank Pam M
Reviewed 20 January 2018

We saw Turquesa Viejo on the Port Shopping map when we stopped in San Juan with the Royal Caribbean on the Freedom of the Seas. We walked to the store from the dock in about ten minutes.
They have semi precious stones, rocks, minerals, beads and jewelry making supplies.
Make your own jewelry is offered.
There are also pieces of jewelry already made.
They also have mineral sample boxes for collectors.
Kids would find lots of cool rocks and minerals for collecting.
Prices are very reasonable.
The staff are very helpful and not pushy.
Each stone is named and the healing powers attributed to the stone are also shown.
They have larimar jewelry and loose beads at very reasonable prices.
Very nice store!

1  Thank Kim W
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I am always looking for a gem and mineral store when I travel and often leave without finding one. I was so happy to find one in the heart of old San Juan with a great selection of larimar from neighboring Dominican Republic as well as other nice gemstone specimens and beads. The store was full of customers, most purchasing something, not just browsing.

1  Thank Louise M