Serafina Beach Hotel
USD 176
USD 395
USD 263
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
USD 140
USD 261
USD 420
USD 386
  • Pool
All reviewsinfinity poolocean viewpuerto ricovanderbiltvaletconciergehousekeepingcondado
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The Serafina Hotel performs at levels that exceed your expectations. I travel here on business often bringing guests from the US or abroad and they are always impressed. The staff always accommodate and remember your name.
Five stars is not about the property, while beautiful it’s really the people.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ericcoldbrook
Juan C, Front Office Manager at Serafina Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your feedback. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed our great hotel and the best staff ever. Please let me know when you are returning so we can make sure you receive the VIP welcome back! My best, Juan C.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I find it so hard to give hotels 5 stars. In general, there is always something nit-picky. Whoa, not here, 5 stars - A++. My wife and I have moved to Puerto Rico and in the transition to our new home stayed over three weeks with our two pets. Wow, I can only say great things about the staff and service. Brian, Chris, Cody, Felipe, Iris, Jose, Joseph, Joy, Juan, Liza, Steven, Tony and many more. The staff from check-in, parking, bell, housekeeping, bars, pool were all so top, top notch professionals. Management has the staff performing at top level. I’m not talking Motel 6 top notch, I am talking Ritz Carlton, Vanderbilt, St. Regis, Montage resort level top notch. I would literally bug the staff day and night (trying to learn Spanish and PR culture) and never once did I get any attitude or anything less than executive-level professionalism. Management has this team firing on all 12 cylinders. If you want a Ferrari stay for Hyundai Genesis prices, you owe it to yourself to stay at Serafina. One more recommendation is to stay on the beach side for half your trip, and the lagoon side for the other half. You will get an amazing sense of Puerto Rico.

Room Tip: If you can, go for the 3rd floor balcony rooms on the water. Lagoon views on the 10th floor are stunning as well.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LostmyCork

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able create a memorable experience for you. I hope to welcome you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2018

After having a bad experience at an hotel that we booked weeks ago, getting to Serafina changed our trip around. We booked Serafina less than 30 mins before we arrived at the location. Felt welcomed right from the door. The guys opened our uber door for us, helped get our bags out of the car, and once checked in brought it up for us. Our room was clean and the pictures online are exact! The view from our room was amazinggggggg! The staff always greeted us with a smile. It rained off and on during our stay so the pool was a plus. We spent time out there under the umbrella. We also loved walking right down to the beach to take pictures. The food at the restaurant was okay, preferred going out to local restaurants to eat. Overall, great place to spend my birthday weekend! THANKS SERAFINA!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank TitiTos511

Thank you for your kind words. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your birthday vacation with us! I am so glad that our team was able to make the stay even more exceptional for you. I hope to welcome you back soon.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I found the staff at the Serafina to be geniuses at balancing hospitality with efficiency. This coupled with amazing food. eg. “heavenly lobster tacos” that truly out rival the mini lobster tacos at world famous sushi restaurant, Nobu! I'm not certain which is better the attentiveness and authenticity of the staff or the amazingness of the food. Its rare and truly a gem to find to both and to not be certain if you eat most meals at your hotel because of the camaraderie with the staff or how satisfying the food is. Breakfast room service was always delivered efficiently and pleasantly each morning. I looked forward to waking up to their delicious coffee and lemon ricotta pancakes. At dinner, the halibut with champagne froth was so good that I had it for dinner for 2 nights in a row. I felt the need to go out of my way and express to the restaurant manager, Martin Erazo, how great his staff is. The efforts on building a great experience are paying off. This hotel is training staff who are 100% dedicated and working hard to make this new hotel a great place. I enjoyed my room the whole week. I was certainly appreciative that I was greeted with friendly faces at my 6 am check-in who had me in a very comfortable bed within 20 mins so I could have a great sleep after my redeye. The floor to ceiling window offers a gorgeous view to wake up to get morning. The hotel has a fun vibe on the weekends but is quiet and tranquil during the week. The pool staff is awesome and proactively keep track of you whether you move from the pool deck, to the the pool or the beach in case you need further assistance such as another delicious cold beverage. I found all the staff not only gave me great service, they served as excellent concierges that helped me maximize my time in Puerto Rico. I recommend the Serafina because it is fresh and new and the staff are eager to learn and make it great. I immensely enjoyed the service and chats with staff in the restaurant, bar, pool, valet, and boutique. If the Serafina is still working out any kinks of being new even in the mist of the island recovering from Hurricane Irma, I personally was unable to tell as a guest which is further testament to the hotel's dedication to giving great service and gaining a great reputation. This was my first time to Puerto Rico and I traveled around a bit and the island was wonderful and beautiful. The only legacy of the hurricane that I felt was my inquiries with locals about their Irma testimonies that were inspiring and interesting to hear especially as we often shared some very cold Medallas. Until you visit the island, you really don't understand what a special part of the US this is and how much it is worth a visit.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank AB92200

We love you title! Thank you for the fabulous review, we very much appreciate your kind words but even better that you had the best experience ever. Please let me know when you are returning so we can make sure you receive the VIP welcome back! Warmest regards, Juan C.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Was skeptical at first since the establishment is so new...but to my surprise the Serafina is great!...the staff is 100% to thank for the delightful experience, as they were fantastic the entire time....I wish I had specific names to refer to, and it was my failure to not grab those as they literally all were phenomenal..my better half requested some special treatment and favors for me as it was my birthday, and the concierge did a spectacular job.. infinity pool is also awesome and has a great bar and view...this small hotel has had a huge impact and again their staff is to credit. Bartenders, valet, waiters/waitresses, housekeeping, concierge and general staff are the best around. 100% would recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Juan C, Front Office Manager at Serafina Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Alexander,
Thank you for your kind words. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with us! I am so glad that our team was able to make the stay even more exceptional for you. I hope to welcome you back soon.
Warmest regards,