“Fabulous and quite relaxing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Living Room 2
Living Room
Bed Room
Veiw from Balcony2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Carol R
Muncy, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous and quite relaxing”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

First, this was our return trip renting from Fred. Fred 's condo is outstanding....Located right on the beach, it provides all your needs and more. The security, the friendliness of the staff, and the comfortability of the condo only enhances ones stay in Puerto Rico. The neighborhood is just that! With stores on the corner, the bus stop, and several great restaurants your stay is so welcoming to the neighborhood that they are quite obliging. A twenty minute bus ride takes you to the quaint old city of San Juan, trule a place to visit.
We, once again , enjoyed ourselves to the fullest.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

6 Nov 2016
Thank you for the great review.
Reviews like yours let me know that I am doing a good job.
Fred
Leigh H
“Beach Living Perfection!”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Renting this condo from Fred was seamless. He was so easy to work with. He guided us through the process, sending the keys and additional information that we would need for our stay such as maps and places of interest near the building. The condo was perfection and had everything we needed. The bed was super comfortable and there were extra pillows and linens, towels etc. provided. We loved having coffee on the balcony in the morning and watching the beach goers. The building maintenance people were friendly and made sure everything was satisfactory whenever we ran into them in the hall or elevator. We felt that, even though we didn’t need anything, they were there in case we did. The view and location are perfect. Thank you Fred for a perfect Anniversary getaway and for introducing us to San Juan and Puerto Rico!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Nov 2016
I am always happy to see that guests enjoyed their stay in Puerto Rico, and that the condo helped make the vacation even better. I try to make the rental process go smooth, so that guests feel like they are at home, with everything they need easily available. Reviews like yours let me know that I am doing a good job.
GoPlaces6...
“Pefect Location, Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

From the moment I expressed interest in renting the condo, to the moment I reluctantly left Puerto Rico, Fred went out of his way to make renting as easy as possible. He provided everything necessary to make the stay as comfortable as possible. The view was absolutely stunning! As soon as I opened the front door, it took my breath away! There is no better place to stay on the island! The condo is safe, secure, clean and everyone in the building is very friendly. All the comforts of home, with the luxury of vacation wrapped into one! I will definitely be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the cleanliness, the security, having laundry facilities in the building
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Sep 2016
Thank you for the great review.
Reviews like yours let me know that I am doing a good job.
Fred
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing