Open today: 5:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Luis was a great teacher

We went in with no fishing experience. He taught us some basics and we were able to get some... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
GrandTour23122241011
Chicago, Illinois
Amazing Fishing Experience

Luis Burgos is an amazing professional. After the fishing trip with Luis my son, 11 years old... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from USD 66.00
from USD 165.00
from USD 99.00
More Info
All reviews captain luis luis burgos jack crevalle inshore trip catching fish fresh bait different species great charter puerto rico non profit biggest fish huge tarpon caught tarpon minute fight history lesson live bait avid fisherman
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Puerto Rico to fish offshore and help the local economy by putting money into it. Talked to Luis on phone several times he advised that the weather and seas were not good but within reason he would let me decide if I wanted to fish offshore or inshore. The day of our trip was very bad weather, wind and rain very high waves offshore. So we made it an inshore trip in the bay, Luis worked and worked and worked and we caught fish and had a great time. Luis also pointed out places to go and things to do on island. Luis is a very nice honest guy and a person who loves fishing. Thanks again Luis hope to see you again when weather clears up and we can get offshore.

Date of experience: February 2018
CFAFishingCharters, Captain at Caribbean Fishing Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hi Pete! Gracias amigo! Grateful and happy you let us serve and thank you for understanding oland following our recommendation for everyone’s safety and well-being. Enjoy those new fishing stories with friends and family for years to come.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Luis Burgos did a amazing job working with me ( a 10 year old boy). I learned a lot about casting and being patient to catch fish. We caught 4 different kinds of fish and I caught Tarpon, Spanish mackerel, and Jack Crevalle. I would give the Carabbean Fishing Acadamy a Superior Rating. My grandpa and grandma agree totally with this rating

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CFAFishingCharters, Owner at Caribbean Fishing Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello Quinn! Super grateful and happy about your review. Thank you for taking the time. You did great and so did you grandparents. Very proud of you and I hope you enjoy your new fishing stories with friends and family for years to come.

Gracias!
Cpt. Luis Burgos

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Had so much fun. Luis was very friendly and informative. It was a fishing tour! We will be doing it again

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Gracias amigo! Grateful for letting us erve again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My son came to visit from California and we decided to take him fishing. My wife spent some time looking and we decided to go with Luis. We are glad we did. Not only is Luis a great guy he is easy to converse with and very patient but he is a great fisherman. We aren't the best fishermen but we were catching fish in no time. He got us on the fish and we had a lot of fun. I highly recommend Luis. I've been on a few other fishing trips where you're pretty much on your own and if you don't know how to fish and bait your line you just sit there. This isn't the case with Luis. It's more of a personal experience. Luis is the business owner and wants you to have fun and we did.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Nick! Gracias amigo for taking the time to review. Super thankful and grateful for allowing me to serve and put you on fish. Maybe next time you can put me right on great waves again. BTW, thank you for encourage me to dare to surf again :) Hope you got those screens back on and hope it was a good process this time. Tight lines and surf up amigo. Till next Time.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Luis was so helpful through our last minute booking and directions to get to the facility to get on the boat. He is an amazing fisherman and person. We had so much fun, we all caught multiple fish learned a little history of Puerto Rico and got to get to know Luis. I highly recommend this adventure for anyone looking for a little fun and fishing. We will definitely be calling up Luis for our next fishing adventure!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Jodi, so grateful for letting us take you guys out and have some fun. Serving and putting people on fish are our passion, in that order :). Gracias amigos and until next time.