“Superb French in Old san Juan”
Review of Trois Cent Onze

Trois Cent Onze
Ranked #32 of 1,129 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: USD 40 - USD 70
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2018

So happy to see them up and running again after the hurricane. The food, decor and service were just as great as on our previous visit several years ago and the charming proprietress just as welcoming. It is very brave to open a French restaurant in Old San Juan, and it is as authentic as you could wish for. We shared an excellent assiette campagnard for appetizer and then we had a superb coq-au-vin. Everything was perfect. One suggestion. We saw several couples stop at the window and peer in and then pass on. Maybe someone should be at the door to encourage them. They need the business at this time.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

After couple weeks at the Caribbean we were looking for a nice restaurant with great whine and food. We found it here.

The service is just perfect, nothing else to add here except it is very professional.

We had the honey roasted muscovy duck and the risotto forestiere. Both were perfect, the risotto was just a little to salty but also has walnuts which adds a unique flavour.

Oh, they also has escargot ;)

I would have actually done a blog post on this place but we literally just stumbled upon it and I didn't have my equipment with me. Can't wait to come again,

1  Thank Kirk's G
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I've stopped by last Saturday after a day of walking in San Juan. This is a gem! Great Food , Service and Atmosphere. The owner was checking that everyone's experience was top notch. And the staff were very spot on. I'll be returning for sure.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Everything we ordered was perfect. We almost ordered the whole menu and the kids ate all of their food and ours too. We had tuna carpaccio, steak tartare, mushroom soup, to start. Then duck, fish and meat. The desserts are to die for! Chocolate mousse, cerme brûlée, crepes Suzette and trate tatin. To die for! Go and enjoy!

1  Thank Cristina F
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Excellent service , food and attention . went to have a business meeting dinner with corporate partners and I was impressed with the service and food.
You almost felt the server was there just for you . I would definitely recommend this place for future dinners . It also is a great place for anniversary celebration