“Great atmosphere, staff and fantastic food!”
Review of Trois Cent Onze

Trois Cent Onze
Ranked #30 of 1,165 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: USD 40 - USD 70
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2018

After couple weeks at the Caribbean we were looking for a nice restaurant with great whine and food. We found it here.

The service is just perfect, nothing else to add here except it is very professional.

We had the honey roasted muscovy duck and the risotto forestiere. Both were perfect, the risotto was just a little to salty but also has walnuts which adds a unique flavour.

Oh, they also has escargot ;)

I would have actually done a blog post on this place but we literally just stumbled upon it and I didn't have my equipment with me. Can't wait to come again,

1  Thank Kirk's G

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I've stopped by last Saturday after a day of walking in San Juan. This is a gem! Great Food , Service and Atmosphere. The owner was checking that everyone's experience was top notch. And the staff were very spot on. I'll be returning for sure.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Everything we ordered was perfect. We almost ordered the whole menu and the kids ate all of their food and ours too. We had tuna carpaccio, steak tartare, mushroom soup, to start. Then duck, fish and meat. The desserts are to die for! Chocolate mousse, cerme brûlée, crepes Suzette and trate tatin. To die for! Go and enjoy!

1  Thank 312cristinaf
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Excellent service , food and attention . went to have a business meeting dinner with corporate partners and I was impressed with the service and food.
You almost felt the server was there just for you . I would definitely recommend this place for future dinners . It also is a great place for anniversary celebration

Reviewed 18 August 2017

This was the perfect way to end our enjoyable day in Old San Juan. The dining room was so interesting. Our waiter, Jorge, was very knowledgeable on the menu and specials. We were taken by the delicious French cuisine. It was a wonderful evening.